Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Quintessa - Lady of Velocity

BkJFmCu.png

(Credit: ElsilLacker)
Chief among them was Quintessa, Blessed Quintessa, the herald of His gospel. Though her trials had been harrowing, near lethal even, she had come through pure of faith. For this, the Dark Lord had elevated her above her brothers and sisters, marking her as one of His chosen; sanctified by His dark power. - Darth Carnifex

"No, it is not about her," A bald-faced lie, or at least... partially, there had not been a day since their duel he had not thought of Quintessa, there had been many moments that he had faced death, but none so clearly as on that ship. - Malum of House Marr

She observed what she needed to judge. There was power here enough to satisfy Keth. - Taresa Kae

As Jaidha lunged for her opponent, Quintessa disappeared in a blur of speed that bordered on blinding, leaving Jaidha to stand amidst the swirl of leftover snow. With her opponent no longer on the field, the adrenaline and hate that had fueled Jaidha's performance came crashing down, hard, and she nearly dropped to her knees with it. That was, without a doubt, the fastest she had ever moved in a fight before, and now that her fighting reflexes had cooled for the moment, the energy that kept her strained body standing had all but disappeared. - Jaidha Yndrel

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Quintessa
Nicknames and Aliases:
Affiliation: The KainateThe Sith Order
Religious Order: Sith Order of the Kainate │ Asha’Kurat

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: Asa’nyx
Ethnic Group: Kie’sa
Sex: Female
Primary Allegiance: The KainateThe Sith Order
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: Malsheem
Living Status:

Languages Known:
Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Imperial Basic - Native
  • ur-Kittât - Native
  • Nyxi - Native
  • Ghoul-Speak - Semi-Fluent
Force Sensitivity: Extreme
Midi-Chlorian Count: 25,000 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single

Parents:
  • Dalaja - Mother
  • Unknown Male Asa’nyx - Father
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 3’3”
Weight: 75 Lbs.
Measurements: 18F-16-34
Eye Color: Cyan
Hair Color - Head: Light Magenta
Hair Color - Eyebrows: Jet Black
Skin Color: Alabaster
Lip Color: Magenta
Scars: None

Standing at 3’3”, Quintessa is of roughly average height for her species, though she is a tiny slip of a woman by conventional standards. Nevertheless, her diminutive stature should not be mistaken for weakness. Quintessa possesses a strong, well-toned core and delicate musculature along her arms, calves, shoulders, and back, though her most prominent physical features are set in her lower body. Intensive dance conditioning, physical training, and certain gifts inherited from her mother has lent her huge thighs, with soft, generous corpulence and subtle muscle tone. Her form is just as developed along the gluteal region, featuring conspicuous steatopygia defined by an enormous backside and expansive hips, giving her figure an acutely curvaceous profile. Pertaining to her upper body, Quintessa has narrow shoulders and sharp collarbones, delicate features which are offset by a massive, explosive bosom, often a source of both pride and annoyance.

Quintessa’s stark white skin makes her appearance a relative oddity among the normally-colorful Asa’nyx, though she has rarely suffered any mockery or discrimination for it. Her facial features are invariably doll-like, featuring a tiny, delicate nose, plump lips which she often paints with magenta lipstick, and a heart-shaped profile that lends her a pointed chin. Like all Asa’nyx, Quintessa has big ears that function to enhance her hearing. Hers are shaped like those of a juvenile Matanga and are as wide as her face from cheekbone to cheekbone!

BIOGRAPHY
Born in Malsheem to an enslaved single mother of the Entertainment Caste, Quintessa was brought up in a stable of dancers who worked various events in service to the Zambrano family and their retainers. Enslaved from birth, Quintessa was compelled to follow her mother's footsteps and as such, she became a dancer as well. Beginning from the moment she could walk, Quintessa was trained in a variety of styles, including acrobatics, Trianii, Karuki, Whirling Kavadango, Lobeha Mwadu, and many different schools of ballet, while simultaneously undergoing education administered by the Youth Bureau of the Kainate. Like many Asa’nyx, Quintessa proved to be an extremely fast learner and as such, she completed the programs in a matter of months. It was during this time—not long after her training was complete—that Quintessa’s Force-sensitivity manifested, discovered while performing a Trianii routine before a ranking Lady of the Kainate Sith Order.

With this revelation, Quintessa was whisked away from the dancing stable that had been her entire life up until that point and brought into the Sith Order. Though her Force-sensitivity had not emerged at birth, Quintessa’s attunement strengthened by the day as she began to harness her powers, exhibiting a natural aptitude for Force Speed, Jump, and Art of Movement, due in part to her conditioning as a dancer. Soon, Quintessa was deemed ready to undertake the trials, where she would prove whether she was truly strong enough to become Sith.

The power struggles between the Sith Eternal and the Kainate defined much of Quintessa's early career as an Acolyte. During the Battle of Askaj System, she defended Malsheem against Eternalist boarding parties, where she engaged and defeated Xzinn Dronnol in single combat. While the battle ended with a stalemate among the Sith Eternal, Kainate, and the Tsis'Kaar, this peace was not to last. During this period, Quintessa experienced her first engagements with the Jedi. It was in the midst of a ritual celebration carried out by the Ember of Vahl where she first encountered the Jedi Masters Valery and Kahlil Noble, while performing as a dancer for the ritual. Later on, she took part in a raid in First Solstice Village on Uvatar II, where she engaged Valery Noble in a deadly duel that resulted in the deaths of four Acolytes and the loss of both of Quintessa’s legs due to a mistimed jump.

Although she survived the raid, Quintessa's injuries from the fight were extensive, forcing her to undergo a demanding recovery. Nevertheless, the speedster healed and rehabilitated from her injuries quickly, surpassing the expectations of her doctors and therapists, who believed that she might never run again. The first test of her renewed strength came on Evaar'la Yaim, where Quintessa undertook an expedition to the world's kyber crystal caves to find incineration and firkrann crystals, for use in crafting her own lightsabers. It was here that she encountered and fought Darth Manius, a cloned Sith Juggernaut of the Mawite Brotherhood. Engaging the Juggernaut in what came down to a long, drawn-out duel marked by savage displays of physicality, brute strength, and terrifying speed, Quintessa emerged on the better end of the fight after slaying Manius via a flying kick delivered with such force that it blew open the Juggernaut's chest.

This was but the first of a string of engagements where Quintessa set herself above the other Acolytes of the Kainate Sith Kabal, earning the attention of Darth Carnifex in the process. Fighting opponents the likes of Malum of House Marr, Taresa Kae, and Nathan Bloodscrawl, Quintessa established herself as not only a valuable asset, but also a powerful future Sith. As such her promotion to the rank of Sith Knight was expedited in spite of the fact that she had never served under a dedicated master, a process which was overseen personally by Darth Carnifex, who gave her the title, 'Blessed Quintessa'.

TRAITS
Civil Training:
  • Standard Youth Bureau Indoctrination Program - Accelerated Track
    • “The Youth Bureau was an organization consisting of sub-adult individuals born within the Kainate. These youths were given standardized curricula that would teach them Kainate ideology, military basics, revisionist history, and other skills to shape them into diehard loyalists of the regime.”
  • Malsheem Dance Stable Education - Accelerated Track
Lightsaber Forms:
  • Medium Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Weapon Skills:
  • Chakrams / Discblades: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Power Archetype: Speedster
Force Power Rating: Knight

• Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed / Reflex: Grandmaster - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Control Pain: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Inertia: Grandmaster - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telekinesis
      • Move Object: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Grip [FCHK / FCSH / FK / FW]: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Shield: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Deflection: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Shatterpoint: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Cybernetics, Implants, and Augmentations:
STRENGTHS
  • Violent Velocity - Taken as a whole, Quintessa’s powers are on the level of a Knight. However, she has a distinct, powerful aptitude for Force Speed which she has honed to a supersonic mastery. In this regard, she is considered to be a speedster. At full tilt, Quintessa can match the velocity of a XP-2000 prototype speeder bike, making her a fast, elusive, and challenging opponent even for those who outmatch her in terms of raw strength in the Force or skill as a duelist. To an unaugmented human witnessing her speed at close-quarters, she might only appear as a blur or even a blink to the naked eye. In addition, Quintessa's mastery of Inertia affords her a strong degree of control over her speed, allowing her to accelerate and decelerate in an effective instant.
  • Twitch - The inherent capabilities of Quintessa’s species give her a baseline, non-Force-enhanced reaction time of roughly 15 ms, which is already over ten times faster than that of a typical unaugmented human. However, when enhanced via Force Speed, for all intents and purposes, Quintessa’s reaction time is essentially instantaneous, to the point that she can perceive supersonic slugthrower bullets as moving in slow motion. It goes without saying that dodging blaster fire is of little issue to her.
  • Prima Ballerina - Trained as a ballerina and a contortionist, Quintessa is flexible and graceful in motion to a preternatural degree. She is an excellent dancer, having developed a strong core and powerful legs that not only facilitate her dancing talents, but also make her extremely difficult to knock off-balance or catch flat-footed in combat. Ultimately, when it comes to the raw ability to move her body, no matter how, when, or where, Quintessa is virtually unmatched.
  • Asa'nyx Physiology (Hearing) - Like all Asa'nyx, Quintessa has an extremely powerful auditory perception, allowing her to pick up soft noises from hundreds of meters away. A whisper or soft utterance under the breath in her vicinity is as easy for her to overhear as a boisterous conversation would be for an unaugmented human.
WEAKNESSES
  • Too Small - It almost goes without saying that Quintessa is a tiny woman. As such, she lacks upper body strength compared to her larger peers. Unfortunately, if deprived of the Force in some way, Quintessa is almost-laughably easy for most opponents to defeat.
  • Dump Stats - With the exception of Force Push, Quintessa’s skills in telekinesis and telepathy are either so raw as to be barely-controllable or are virtually nonexistent. It goes without saying that her skills in these areas need a great deal of work.
  • Scathing Aura - Born in the Heart of Darkness and attuned to the energies of the Dark Side, it goes without saying that Quintessa is vulnerable to Force Light and its derivative powers. Without protection, it can cut her off from the Force or inflict severe burns on her flesh.
  • Asa'nyx Physiology (Hearing) - Quintessa's powerful, hypersensitive ears give her the ability to pick up soft noises from hundreds of meters away, but by the same token, they make her more vulnerable to sonic weaponry and even loud noises, if caught without some form of ear protection.
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
Prone to bursts of intense passion encompassing emotions ranging from glacial bloodthirst to slavish devotion, Quintessa is a being of extremes, making her an ideal agent of the Black Iron Tyrant’s will and servant of the Dark Side.
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:
Starships:
ART AND BLING
7nHtlY8.png

i7gkStX.jpg
MISC. INFORMATION
Total Confirmed Kills: 185
Thread
Units / Characters
Sith Eternal Legionnaire (7)
Nether Ghoul (15) │ Shiftlings (15)
Akk Dog (7)
Terminus Autocrat Soldier (15) │ Dark Jedi
Arena Fighters (3)
Durasteel Compact Soldier (17) │ Swarm Drone (15) │ Glolmark G-1 Security Droid (8)
Ashlan Grenadier (14) │ Ashlan Crusader Padawan (4)
East Pixelito Syndicate Enforcer (30) │ Thyrsian Sun Guard Mercenary (3) │ The Red Swordsman

Confirmed PC Kills: 3

PC Duel Record (W-L-D): 6-4-2
Duel
Outcome
Victory - Forfeit
Quintessa vs. Valery Noble (Solstice Eclipsed)
Defeat
Quintessa vs. Daxa Zuul (The Tomb of Vitra Kol)
Defeat
Quintessa vs. Darth Manius (Cheetah vs. Rhino)
Victory
Defeat
Victory
Draw
Victory
Defeat - Forfeit
Victory
Quintessa vs. Jonyna Si (Death Valley)
Draw
Victory

Theme Music:
Force Power Rating / Skill Legend: