Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR Flashpoint Fridays!

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
So with the advent and relative quick success of our guild on SWTOR, [member="Cira"] and I have decided that we should start doing stuff as a guild and get some stuff going.

As such we would like to start running Flashpoints, both tactical and Hardmode(Depending on peoples levels) every Friday at 7pm EST!

Our eventual goal is to get everyone geared and ready to run Operations :) So if you're interested, either post here or just show up on Friday!

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Do realms matter or is it cross-realm ? Europe here, that's why, and I assume most are US. I've given TOR another chance. Last time I played it ended up with me labelling it a heresy to MMORPG.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] - Alright... I have 72 hours of hell, give or take (school, work, clinical, school, work, clinical) in roughly a 12 hour each shift... When that is done, and I awake from my coma, I'll hop on. May unearth the old BH I mothballed that's still low level.. May roll something new...

Tell my wife and kids I love them... *bids adieu to life*

[member="Cira"] yeah bio ware had a system glitch that allowed for free transfers mid last week.

This sounds like a blast but my fps is shot to hell lately and can't participate. Wish everyone who does the best of fun!

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Grim Vizsla"]

You can try making a new character on Ebonhawk to see what the ping is like! I used to play on Ebonhawk in Germany and I hovered around 100ms, which was not great but good enough to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom