Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP's Hottest Droid and A.I. Character Contest 2014

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Ladies, one at a time >.>

And because I like riding Thane's coattails, here is a thread to celebrate those shiny, hard, glistening with oil and blood of inferior organics characters of SWRP, both droid and A.I., because if it would be just droids there would be about five of us here, and A.I. have benefit of [member="SARI"]

Anyway, you certainly didn't ask for this one, hopefully you didn't even thought about it, but you're still getting it crammed down your throat. So who is the hottest hunk of junk around SWRP? Vote now to voice your opinion.
Same rules as in the other thread,
  • Must have at least 100 posts to vote.
  • You may vote for as many characters as you want.
  • No double votes, you can vote for the same char from different account.
  • Male and Female programmings can both participate.
  • You can vote for your own character.
  • I'll tally things up in a week if I won't forget :p
Well you had enough spare time to read through all of that, go and vote now, have fun.

[member="HK-36"] I voted for you when the category was men, did you really expect I would change my mind now that the category has been shrunken?

Just want you to know HK...​
9111644.gif

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
You had me at coattails, HK.
My vote....[member="Red Queen"].
Aaaaaaaannndd.....................I'll throw in a dash of [member="Maelion Liates"].
They both keep my hard drives hard.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well I vote for [member="Drazav"], [member="Red Queen"], [member="Maelion Liates"], [member="MSE-007"], [member="Moira Skaldi"], @IO, @Gonk, and Medical Unit [member="Thane"]

Because you're all equally beautiful in my processing unit :3
And by that I mean right beneath me :p

As much as I'd vote for [member="Krul-Xob"] (AKA Pig King) in the Hottest Female, I don't know how to sex pig(wo)men.

But other than that I vote for [member=M4N-SDD] - it's one sexy-looking maternal-programming hacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom