Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Staff Team- Temporary Change In Leadership

As you all know, and as I've recommended to many in the past - vacations are important. It's good to spend some time away from the community, given how tightly wound some of us can get in times of competition and stress. Though I think I've done a good job at keeping it contained, I'm pretty sure I've lost the edge I had when SWRP began. A lot of decisions have, in the past few weeks, been made hastily and without the advice of my Staff Team. I apologize to the community for my actions if they have negatively impacted any of you.

So the task set upon me is to appoint a temporary Head Administrator who will fulfill my role while I'm gone. That appointment belongs to [member="Kyra Sol"]. Thankfully, I'm lucky enough to have someone as just and fair-minded as she, and she has my blessing.

We all need time away, and I've been biting my lip for these last couple of months, but today's the day I put in my leave chit. I'm not rage-quitting. No member is solely responsible for this thread. Don't try to make this about you - it's more about all of us, and setting an example to know when you need to step back from the keyboard and realize you're losing your grip on the things that are most important.

Good luck [member="Kyra Sol"]. May the Gods of Chaos shine brightly upon you in my absence.

Lira Dajenn

L
2JWAfkS.jpg

[member="Kyra Sol"] - Good luck, love! I'll help out however I can. ^_^

[member="Tefka"] - You, good sir, deserve a vacation from the site after all you've done for us. We'll keep things going while you're away, rest assured. :)

Ashe the Reaper said:
Some people are starting to think you're dodging the fallout of the recent species ban. We've officially lost one member because of it as well.
The idea that someone was so butthurt that they couldn't play a dragon on a sci-fi site that they reached the point of ragequit just made me giggle so hard I had to log a new IP from a borrowed computer to my account just to comment on it.

I was on vacation before it was cool. [/hipster]

Anyway. Please don't lob political concerns at our wayward leader right now. The last thing that someone who is actively on vacation needs is to hear about the crap they took a vacation to forget about.

Get some sleep, Tef. Ya needz it, boyo.

Fabula Cavataio said:

Anyway. Please don't lob political concerns at our wayward leader right now. The last thing that someone who is actively on vacation needs is to hear about the crap they took a vacation to forget about.
This. All of this. There is certainly a time and a place to voice your concerns on staff rulings. The thread where the board owner announces his vacation is -not- one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom