Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Chaos Podcast?

Am I the only one that thinks a podcast would be a fun and cool idea? So the basic idea is that we would select permanent hosts. They would host a podcast, via Google Hangouts (which would livestream it on YouTube) and it would be bi-weekly.

Each episode would have a few guests from the community to join, either for the whole thing or to have for a segment then bring on another guest, and they would discuss topics regarding anything on the site (an example could be discussing the new event and stuff).

[member="Trixter"]

Like Kaine said, its been done and i was really looking forward to seeing it happen again but i really do ask that this be continued sooner or later. They were cool and if i remember it was HK who was the guest last time.

So to clarify exactly what I am thinking...

The podcast would be Friday nights bi-weekly and would have three hosts. The three hosts, obviously ahead of time, would set a list of topics to discuss and may also bring on guests to discuss it with them.

So obviously you may be thinking, what can we possibly discuss? Well the truth is that there is a lot that can be discussed. I mean there is an invasion almost every day now, that is always a cool topic to discuss OOC since it is such a major event in the IC world. Or what about the new upcoming event? Once it kicks off there will be plenty to discuss about it.

Another idea regarding topics is member of the month. When a new one is chosen they can be a guest on the podcast and we discuss their character's history and stuff.

I think there is a lot of room for discussion regarding the site and community. It will take some planning, sure, but it would be a lot of fun to do and get going.

There is so much discussion possible that makes this such a able idea. All we need is a few individuals who would want to host and that's it. The first one could be done Friday night.

Okay then.... So that would mean you would want to host, [member="Krest"] does I believe, and I could do it. So that's three. Unless someone would rather do it? We can do six team podcast team, have three hosts one week and the other three the next podcast.

[member="Book"]

[member="Trixter"]

Having other hosts would be great as I got a lot of work in the afternoon (I work second shifts all the time) and come the summer I may be busier. Sides, I can't do this yet till I pay for my car x.x

Okay... so I have a alternative idea...

We have three teams.

1. Main Crew- These three will always host. Bi-weekly they will switch with Secondary Crew.
  2. Secondary Crew- This crew will fill in for any main crew members who cannot participate. Bi-weekly they will switch with Main Crew
  3. Back Up Crew- This crew will fill in for any one from the first two crews if they cannot participate
So if someone from the main crew is sick and can't participate, someone from the Secondary Crew will participate. The same goes for if Secondary Crew is hosting and one of their members is sick, someone from Main Crew will fill in.

If for any reason someone from the other crew cannot fill in, someone from the Back Up Crew will fill their spot. So they are the ultimate substitutes really.

I honestly think anyone can be a guest. Like I said before, there are a lot of topics we could discuss, and I think that discussions about ones own characters and threads would be interesting as well as the bigger threads such as invasions and stuff.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom