Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swords, art, and small things make all the difference.

I wanted a new weapon.

I have had a lightsaber for a long time. Well if you count the almost 8 years that I have had at least one, and the past 3 years I carried two of them. Part of me was perplexed by the weight and how they were used. And wanting to get something different, and not seen normally, I wanted to get a sword, and the man that I had to talk to was, @[member="Abel Denko"].

I had heard that he was the man to talk to about swords and other such melee weapons. And with my fascination of melee weapons, I wanted to talk to him about myself possibly getting a s word from him. Though, I had no idea how to ask........

Walking into the armory, I looked around at the multitude of weapons here. Really I wanted to get some idea on what I wanted my sword to be like, while also looking for Mr. Denko. Finding a rack of weapons with sword types in the back, I smiled at them. Each different and unique. I even found a few vibroswords, but I didn't like the idea of a weapon vibrating in my hands. Even when I had a lightsaber. Go figure!

Picking up one of the swords, a simple short sword with a nice keen edge, I looked up the silver blade up and down. Holding it out like I had the point at the nape of someone's neck. Imagining myself using the weapon in battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom