Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SW CHAOS - Scrubs

Matreya

Darkness. It was dark, that was all Zaiden could realize before it became to much to focus and he submerged into the sea of unconsciousness...

Movement, cold metallic feeling, movement..someone was lifting him and placing him on a metallic surface. This to began to move, carrying somewhere he couldn't tell..darkness....

Waking up for a brief time in the back of a shuttle, Zaiden could not even turn his own head, for the pain throughout his body was to great. He felt multiple broken bones, several severe bone bruises, a possible concussion, and several hundred lacerations. Last he remembered he was battling a group of Jedi Rejects turned Security Guard for a prince he was hired to put down. During his escape, something could be seen incoming from the distant horizon. It seemed to be a chariot, or sleigh of some kind, led by 9 antlered beasts of a sort...and it was approaching fast. There was serious pain, then suddenly the darkness..

"Fat bast-" Zaiden began, but couldn't finish his insult before passing out again. An image of a huge man wearing all red was the last thing through his mind.

The shuttle would be arriving at a huge hospital on Zaadja, once there he may have a chance of survival..

@[member="Haven Pryde"] (how's that for holiday themed?)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] (Lol! That's fine)

Haven had been in the emergency room working the day as she seen patient after patient, for the holidays there sure were a lot of injuries she had to see, she was already loving the new found training she had and as she turned to the front desk a calm and quiet nurse came up to her with a shock Doctor Pryde, there is a patient with a severe concussion and badly bruised ribs being brought into the surgical ER very soon

The young female medical student was inexperienced but very good at what she did and Haven Pryde had been trained as a medical doctor and a surgeon so she had the training needed to handle just about anything but she also knew she needed to make sure the medical student, of whom will be trained as a surgical nurse kept relaxed, calm and focused Naji calm yourself, this is just like what we have been training for... what is going on? asked Haven as she waited for the med students response.

The ambulance is bringing in a patient with bad injuries to his ribs, head and arms... I believe he has a caved in chest and possibly badly broken arms... but they claim half his body is artificial she said after taking deep calming breaths and relaxed herself.

This again, alright tell them to bring the patient into medical 1 she said and then turned to return to what she was doing and filled out her paperwork and then walked outside in her lab coat, and pink and black form fitting, tight scrubs that showed off her figure well.

(OOC: We'll make it Zaadja)

Matreya

Zaiden shifted unintentionally, then roared in pain, eyes jerking open. The pain felt like a screwdriver was being driven into his skull, it was a complete overload. It spread across every section of his entire body, so severe that it brought tears to his eyes and made his throat swell. Keeping himself still, Zaiden forced himself to take deep breaths, though it felt like for sure most of his ribcage was gravel. It was tiring enough to just do that.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

As she walked out side she walked over to a food cart and bought a small sandwhich and a soda since the Pryde Emergency Triage Center was not stocked with a mess hall yet but it soon would be since it's still being built, right now it's just one story due to the top stories being outfitted with beds and equipment as well as other things, the west wing is still being built as is the north, south and east wings and the mess hall will be built lastly.

As she heard the sirens of the bus in the distance she smirked and ate her lunch while waiting since she knew who was coming, there were little in the galaxy that would have the same body that was described to her by the med student so she had a feeling it was none other than @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] and as it was they needed to get caught up since he most likely never received medical training for that leg she had cleaved off all those months ago.

(Im in, my planet and all,Hope you don't mind)
Lucien sat in the back of a car blood leaking through his white silk shirt the blade still sticking from his chest "... Keep this thing steady imbecile" He hissed "And speed up" He added before slumping back into his seat a member of his body gaurd sat next to him Lucien tilted his head "When we get in there it is your personal responsibility to do two thing one get the best medical professional to drop everything and help me and ensure no one but that one person comes within forty yards" The car pulled up and guards swarmed the car "Out of the way" "Don't go near him" "Move along" People moaned and protested as Lucien moved through to the ER. Lucien sat down and miraculously people moved away some even stood up.Lucien was sure that the guns his guards brandished had nothing to do with it.

"His Grace the governor Lord Cordel has been stabbed and he wants to see your best Healer and he will not wait" The bodyguard who had been in luciens transport stood at the desk.This was his first mission and he would really rather not get it wrong.

Haven Pryde

Haven watched from the food cart as the expensive vehicle pulled into the driveway where usually only an ambulance would pull into and she smirked seeing an old ally get out of the car, somehow the LoTF allowed her to place a medical facility on the world after they had exiled her and forced her into the open rebellion but unlike her days in the fringe she wouldn't go against a directive and that one was no drama...so she would need to mend her old ways and help out even if those enemies were the fringes.

As she walked in she looked at the governor and smirked as she stood not more than ten feet from him looking at the vibroblade sticking from his chest, luckily it hadn't impaled his heart since he would be very badly injured.

Nurse Take Governor Cordel to Surgery Room 3 and get him prepped for emergency open chest surgery, I'll be in in about 30 minutes to get the surgery started she said and then looked at @[member="Lucien Cordel"] and smirked and then walked away waiting for them to get her orders done while walking toward an ER room.

Lucien lifted himself up from the chair and followed the nurse behind him walked his guards.He followed the nurse into the surgery room "Do I need to change into one of those ghastly gowns?" He asked his voice weak and dry he had yet to fully recover from his injuries fighting Haven so this assassination attempt was all he needed.

Haven Pryde

The nurse looked blankly at the governor and didn't know if she should laugh at the question ot answer it sincerely so she did the latter Sir please place the medical gown on, the surgeon will be in shortly to apply anesthesia and then from there we'll have that sword removed she admitted and then handed him the gown and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien frowned,The last time he had dressed and undressed himself alone was a good 7 years ago how did he get his shirt off and the gown on with a knife in him.He decided to start with the easy bit He lifted himself onto the bed and kicked his shoes off.Perhaps he would call for help "Can somebody get in here I demand help" He brought his fist down onto the bed and hoped someone would give him a hand

Haven Pryde

Haven knew the nurse would do little to help and that's why she went to get a mild sedative to help ease the pain and so she also grabbed fabric shears to get the job done, she walked down the hallway and into the surgical room and seen the governor struggling to figure out how to get the clothes off, holding the syringe in her hand keep calm Lucien, I am not here to hurt you.. I need to give you something to dull the pain she stated as she walked over and grabbed him and while looking at his chest she inserted the syringe and pushed down so the pain killers would enter his system.

Now lay back so I can help you with that shirt and see what I must do to help you with the impalement she said as she reached into the pockets of her surgical scrubs and pulled out a pair of big scissors and began to cut off his shirt I need you to remain calm, understood? she admitted as she walked over and got on the speakerbox Nurse Naji... I need you and the surgical team in surgical room 3 please, stat! she ordered over the facility wide comms and then returned to his bed side.

She had her gloves on but she took them off and disposed of them and put a new pair on and waited for her team to arrive. Now Governor I need to give you a mild anesthetic to help get you through the surgery and from there we will move you into the OR... so please stay calm and focused she then placed on her own surgical face mask and placed anesthetic face mask over his mouth and set the anesthetic to a low dose and then waited for him to fall asleep Count down slowly from 10 Lucien she asked for him waiting for it to take effect, her team walked in and she looked at them This sword is in deep so we'll need to get him to the OR and get him into surgery right away...

Lucien Lay down and inhaled the pain was easier to bear now "Thank you" He sighed as he remained lay down He turned his head to face the door "We realy must stop meeting like this" He laughed a little but he began to choke and had to stop.He lay still as haven cut through his shirt.Lucien moved his head to allow Haven to put the mask on "10...9...8........" He drifted off the sleep his body relaxed. Captain scott paced along the waiting room he didn't like this one bit.

Haven Pryde

(OOC: Alright since I am untrained right now from an OOC point of view I am going to do this differently, however haven is trained ICly for the job)

Several hours went by while @[member="Lucien Cordel"] went into the OR and his staff seemingly was getting antsy, as the doctors and surgeons brought him from the OR and back into the surgical room Haven looked at him and checked his bandages with fresh gloved hands and then left the room while giving his staff orders to not disturb his rest, he would wake in a few hours and out of pain for the time being. The operation had gone off without any complications and she had patched him back up with expert training and skills.

(I understand)
Captain scott stopped pausing long enough to hear the news he smiled as he sent the guards home.He had one of the nurses lead him to Lucien. He walked over to Luciens bedside and sat in a chair his gun on his lap He had failed once today he had no intention of doing so again.He sat silently his eyes scanning every one for potential threats.
Meanwhile Lucien just slept

Haven Pryde

Haven reentered a few hours later to check on the patient personally and noted his condition, his wound was already looking good and she called in the nurse to help change his bandages around his chest, but she decided against it since he is not awake yet and decided to inform his guard of the fact he is to not be moving much for the next couple weeks, she then left and told him she'd be back in an hour.

Matreya

Zaiden managed to sleep for a few hours, while receiving NO HELP, it was only through sheer force of will that he survived...
(LOL)
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

(You're confusing, you went from the ambulance to the hospital bed just by magic alone lol!)

Haven decided it was time to see her other patient and walked into the room as he laid on the hospital bed obviously treated by a nurse until the only doctor capable of treating the wounds could come into the room, as Haven looked at Zaiden she smirked and put on her gloves and walked over to him, she had her hair flowing like usual and regarded with with a calm and compassionate smirk What happened here? did somebody get jumped? she flirted with him and then took a seat in a nearby chair and rolled it over to him.

Let's see this she said as she took his shirt and looked at him I heard you have broken ribs so I'm going to take a peek, alright? she asked him.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

(Lmao per our PMs I figured you'd come out to meet the "severe case")
Zaiden forced his pain to the side, and smiled, "Already wantin to see my abs huh?" He offered a soft chuckle, then grit his teeth against a soft burst that shot through his ribs. With a sigh, Zaiden focused his mind and tore his shirt in half so she didn't have to much difficulty, glad that he had had his armor removed by the men who handled him. But even that little effort put his head through the blender, and he couldn't hold it up anymore. Staring up at the ceiling, Zaiden did his best to get his breathing under control.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She watched him rip his shirt and then smirked at him and glared at his comment about wanting to see his ribs Take deep breathes and tell me where you're hurting and on what level it is 1 through 10, 1 being the least amount of pain and 10 being completely unbearable she asked as she waited for him to respond.

Matreya

Zaiden groaned for a moment, then pointed to a spot on his chest, "I'll need to be cut here. A slug is deep inside, I couldn't dodge it quick enough." He said, then gestured to one just above his pant line, "That cut may look bad, but it actually isnt. It barely hurts. The rest is all severe bone breaks and fractures." It was probably at this point she began to see the many many cuts and slashes along his arms and through his pants against his legs.

"They were on me fast. I got a few of them, but they were relentless, nearly destroyed my armor. Then I got hit.."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She had noticed the cuts when she came inside the room since they were deep and blood was all over them, haven the smirked at him and rose to grab some supplies, she grabbed some rubbing alcohol and some creams with a needle and surgical thread and a need with some pain killers in and then sat back down beside him.

This is to dull the pain you're in, now I am going to need to get you cleaned up since I will not be using the force right now other than on your bones, so bear with me here she said and then stuck him in the arm with the syringe and pushed the pain killing solution into his body.

from there she started dabbing the cotton swabs in the alcohol and began to rub it into the wounds, from there she put the ointment on the wounds and bandaged every single last one of them. Now here we go, do I have your permission to use the force to heal you zaiden? she asked while being very gentle, she knew once she touched him his body would begin to heal and he would start to feel better, but after she did she would need to put a cast over his non-artificial limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom