Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Sup peeps

Tiria

T
Well, your grammar could use some tweaking. Just because you're young doesn't mean you have to sound like it...

(( Welcome, fellow Blue Man! :D ))

You got it backwards, holmes. It's the Chiss Ascendancy over here -- I ain't wit' that Empire mess. C.A./A.E. foe'lyfe. You a traitor to your people yo. I'ma hafta ride up on you in my Star Destroyers and lay waste to ya block, holmes, and I'ma be wit' the whole crew. Bes' believe I'm 'bout that life. Word to ya mother son.

Tweak my grammar? Aww naw, I know she didn't just tell me to tweak my grammar. I knooooow you didn't just tell me to tweak my grammar. It's on like a pot of neckbones now. I'm finna get in there like swimwear. It's goin' down!

I really need to stop watching Martin before I go to sleep. It's messing with my brain.

Join my fleet, @[member="Somai Estelon"]. You could command your own star-destroyer and totally conquer planets in the unknown regions.

Perhaps so, but this character isn't my main sith Empire guy, hes more independent than he is Sith. Plus im pretty sure the ascendancy is a shell of its former self, come get me when you guys control Csilla and arent a pawn of the Atrisians.

That's what A.E stands for, gooberfish. Atrisian Empire. I'm still Prince Garec to you, and the Chiss Ascendancy is still a sovereign entity; we're just very closely allied with Atrisia now, like best homies.

I don't want you no' way, I smell that haterade on ya' breath and that hateroderant under ya' arms. Anyway you cut it the cheese is still mine. Holla'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom