Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion to add forum " Lore and Organizations " to Codex

With as many things going in an out throughout Chaos History, I think it would be neat to have an actual forum where people, factions, and various organizations and events (that are not minor or major factions) be able to post a wiki like information deal about what and who they are.

Something for quick reference that normally is filled in a Wiki.

While the argument can be made that, yeah information can be found in "factions" subforum, or in the factions themselves, not all of them have immediate access to resources and info unless you join.

So many people get tossed the whole "Well this happened and this happened and this is why things are this way.." lol but that isn't fair to the new guys who have no clue.

Having a place to go over common knowledge would help clear up the air some.

Things like what was the Clockwork rebellion? Dark Harvest? Who were / are the Southern Systems Crime Syndicate, The Former Sith Empire, what other crime syndicates are there... or more information on the Ember of Vahl? Who are the Blackguard? What tiny bit of information is there on the Order of Selab??

How was the mara corridor created? Who did it? Where does it start and end.. what are key points of interest?

Maybe get actual "common knowledge" information on what the Protectorate or the Lords of the Fringe are? The Red Ravens?

What happened with the original Hutt Cartel before it went on a massive civil war with Black Sun that ended in their demise.

A place where we can jot down the history of these organizations that is relatively common knowledge for anyone who wants to know more of what has gone on in the past and present.

I'm tossing out a general name for it, maybe someone can come up with something better.

But just something to document Chaos past, present, and future.

If you want this type of forum, like this post so the staff knows!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I like it.
When you come to a board this AU, its hard to know whats going on. And this give people a way to immerse with it all.

I was thinkminhg something like this when I was making a star system and wanted to make a complete history of it's wars... This would be fantastic.

Plus i've laways wanted to know what the heck dark harvest was. >_>

Let's take a generic one for things like Force Organizations, Factions, and General things. I'm just using wiki templates to a degree. [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Name:
Governing Body:
  • Leader
  • Organizations ( within this one specifically)
  • Sects
  • Official language
Headquarters:
Beliefs | Mission: ( Deities, holy texts if any, holidays )
Locations: (this can be hyper-linked to locations codex if there are any)
Affiliation:
History: (Origin, Culture, Date dissolved if app.)

Lore

Events
  • Event title:
  • Beginning: When it started
  • End: When it ended
  • Place: What were the affected areas?
  • Outcome: Self explanatory.
  • Major battles: Key battles
  • Combatants: Who fought? Factions, key members?
  • Summary: Summary of events

Just a rough one.

sabrina

[member="Danger Arceneau"] all my likes, I could done with this when talking to mandalorians. Stupid old sith empire, bombing them.

Someone from the Staff team, mark this down to be one of the points of discussion for the next voice conference.

I'm down, but things like this take time and effort to make sure it's done right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom