Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Isabella Denko spun around in her pretty little yellow dress as she waited for someone to answer the door. The five year old hadn't been waiting more than ten seconds but already she was bored and wondering if anybody was home. In addition to her dress Izzy had a little pink bow in her hair and white flat shoes. She was all dressed for a party which was fitting seeing as she was to spend the weekend with @[member="Abel Denko"] for his birthday. They were going to spend the weekend together eating cake, ice cream and having fun. If she was lucky he may even take her to the zoo so they could see all the animals.

It wasn't often that she left her home world of Chroma Zed so being her on Naboo was super exciting all by itself. She wanted to see everything and explore so her uncle needed to hurry up and answer the door. She wanted to first though give him her birthday presents which she had brought along with her wrapped by her mother in blue paper with a pink bow. Izzy had tried at first wrapping them herself however that turned into a disaster with ribbon and paper everywhere. She had made the present inside though and the other one she had picked out with her father.

As she waited for her adventure to begin the little girl continued to twirl around in her dress. She hated waiting for things, she wanted to play now!

If not for the fact that the Enforcer had received a holo-call from his sister-in-law wishing him an early, happy birthday, he would have forgotten that the day had arrived! Between literally leaving the entirety of his life behind on Nar Shaddaa and training relentlessly at the feet of his Master/roommate Serian Loria, Abel Denko had simply lost track of time. However, when Sophia made the offer for him to spend his birthday with his only, beloved niece, Abel leapt at the opportunity. He had not seen the adorable little princess in so long, so a day with her all to himself was more than overdue. Having given his master a heads up in the meantime, Abel rushed to the door when he heard the doorbell. Garbed in his typical attire, consisting of sweats and a T-shirt, the Enforcer came a halt before the door, opened it, and looked outside.

Deliberately, he looked over the little one's head and scanned left and right. "Hello?" he asked, attempting to be funny, before reaching down and scooping Isabella into his arms. "Ah, there she is!" he exclaimed. He planted a kiss upon her cheek and carried her inside, closing the door with his foot. "Mwah, mwah, mwah!" he jokingly said, planting three kisses on her cheek before setting her down. "Man, you've gotten tall Izzy. What're they feeding you?" This he said whilst motioning for her to follow him to the kitchen. The hour was relatively close to afternoon and he had prepared a light lunch in preparation for her arrival. This consisted of sandwiches, minus the crust, just the way his niece liked them. "So, you got me a birthday present?" he said, pointing at the box within her hands.

He then patted the stool beside him, indicating that she should sit and eat, whilst he took the box in hand. It was long and slightly heavy; a fact that surprised Abel as Isabella was carrying it all on her own. With a childish, greedy look on his face, he tore open the wrapping paper and began to look at what was inside...a sword? Armor? A Shield? A Note too? "What the ka...I mean, what?" he muttered, catching his profanity. "What'd Josiah give me an armory for, Izzy?"

@[member="Isabella Denko"]

Isabella giggled as she was kissed by her uncle before turning to wave goodbye to her parents before following her uncle inside his home. "I have grown six inches," Izzy grinned holding up a hand and one finger as she followed him to the kitchen. She was proud of how much she had gone in the past year since she had seen him. Her parents were always telling her that she was growing up way too fast. The little girl liked being taller than as she was able to do more things or her own like reach up and grab things on the table.

"Yup!" She nodded rather proud of herself as she held the box out for him to take. "I helped daddy pick it out for you! I tried to wrap it myself but..well I picked it out!" Izzy nodded again as she repeated herself that she had picked it out. The little girl may not be able to wrap yet but she could pick it out which made her feel like a big girl. Hoping up on the stool next to her uncle she looked from her lunch to her uncle greedily opening up his present. She really hoped he liked what they gave him and wasn't disappointed. Seeing him so excited made her even more excited herself about the present.

She shrugged as she picked up her sandwich and took a bite. Izzy wasn't sure what her father had in mind with all the metal type things. "I helped him pick them out for you. He said you needed them." Taking another bite of her sandwich she pointed to the note in the box wondering what it said. The sandwich was really good but that didn't surprise her as his sandwiches were just as good as mommies. "What are we doing today?"

@[member="Abel Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom