Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sub Account Problem

So I don't know if it's a bug, or if I'm just simply *not finding it*, which is very possible.

I've created a sub account for an alt. But I cannot figure out how to actually edit that account (things like the avatar and profile). I see that I can post with it if I wanted to! So that's working. But when I'm in my account and I click on the "SubAccounts" And then click on the subaccount itself, the only screen I get is like looking at someone else's profile, i.e. no options to edit the profile image or anything else related to the profile.

Am I just missing something very obvious and will I feel like a dope? Or is there something more subtle I'm not seeing here?

Thanks in advance!

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Here you go! First you must select the drop down. Then select the sub account.

ebabe56b70b8a85439c3eea815a1d456.gif

2. Then go to your profile, select "Settings"

1882e58204f8f5ea1b19704b08cf1296.gif

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
On top, where your account name is, PM, notifications and Sign out, you've got Dropdown menu that reads "Select". That's where you'll find it and switch to it. Alternatively, the dropdown menu will appear in fast reply, top right. The other thing is just to see the profile.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

And then [member="Cira"] beats me. youhavethatgifprepareddon'tyou,lol

Yep, pics are more helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom