Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stumbling Upon A Twi'Lek

Naboo | Hasjo Hallu
1100 HOURS​
Hasjo walked through the capital city of Naboo, Theed. He had been here for thirty-six days now as part of his mission with the Gungans, to aid them in the eradication of the bush rangers that threatened the local Kaadu populace. He held his hands in either sleeve. A silver cloak draped his shoulders. He shrouded himself in it. He wore a light grey tunic, dark grey trousers and leather boots in the fashion of a Jedi. He walked down to the waterfront, taking upon a moment to meditate on thoughts that had been going through his mind of late with recent occurring throughout the galaxy. He stared up into the clouds above, such a beautiful land it was. It was peaceful here. He smiled warmly. Then he felt it. Someone near was Force Sensitive. He pushed himself away from the railing and followed the feeling that surged through him. Until finally, he came upon a young pink skinned Twi'Lek, no older than seven. "Greetings young one" Hasjo said, getting onto one knee so that he was her equal, the same height as her. He looked into her eyes with his immense, black and unblinking eyes. He asked [member="Cleopatra"] "What is your name?"

Cleopatra

C
Cleo blinking looking at him with her bright blue eyes " i'm Cleopatra. but everyone calls me Cleo" She said with a friendly smile. Most would have been very cautious of some unknown person coming up to them. But Cleo was friendly to everyone and never judge someone she did not know.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo said "Well, Cleo. Tell me, what do you know of the Jedi, and the Force?" He studied her blue eyes. There was something about this child that was unique from the others, whether it was just merely her force sensitivity or something else, he sensed something great in her. The Nautolan wasn't like other races, he didn't have eyelids, and thus never blinked. His teeth were all razor sharp just like a fish. And his hands were noticeably webbed, and large, with long fingernails more like claws. Yet he held a profoundly humane smile that spoke friendliness.

@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
" i know there the protectors of the Galaxy, But i really don't know much about either of the two" She replied as she folded her hands behind her back " not had much of a chance to learn much more " she added still smiling.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo rested a hand on her shoulder, and he felt it greatly. The Force permeated from her very being. It was a big hand, and sometimes people said he stank. He was certain it was due to the fact he was amphibious. He was a species that thrived underwater and above water, they tended to smell of a unique stench of fish. He said "The Jedi are an ancient Order of Peacekeepers. They use the Force which exists in the very fabric of the Universe. The Force is life itself. Would you like to learn more? You're unique Cleo. The Force surrounds you in a thick mist. I would be honoured to teach you, and if willing with your permission, train you."

@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Cleo blinked at what he said " I love learning new things, I would like that very much" she said as she looked at him " But what's your name? you know mine but i don't know yours" she said with a small laugh.

He patted her shoulder, smirking at her comment. He placed his hand back to rest draped over his knee "I am Knight Hasjo Hallu, of the Silver Jedi Order." He then stood, and motioned for her to walk with him. He was heading back into the city. He tapped something metallic by his hip, it was a lightsaber. He said to her "This is my greatest ally, alongside the Force. It is the weapon of the Jedi Guardians. A Lightsaber. Each Jedi crafts their own Lightsaber. I can help you make your own, but I will have to train you in it's proper use."

@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
Cleo walked alongside him " Its nice to meet you" She said to him as she looked around for a moment before looking at his lightsaber as he spoke about it " Thats really cool!" she said with a smile.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

"Thats really cool!"
"
It's also very dangerous" Hasjo warned her of his lightsaber. He motioned ahead to a landing pad where civilian ships regularly would depart. "Do you have parents? If you're to train as a Jedi, you will have to let them know you're leaving. I will have to talk to them. To become a Jedi will take great time, and is no easy feat." He didn't wish to mention that it would be harder due to her age. She wasn't young enough to be an initiate and wasn't old enough to be a Padawan. She was a Youngling, but he would train her and once she was of age. She would be his Padawan.

@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
Cleo looked down " No.. i, i don't have parents " she sighed a little. The she looked at him " Nothings easy, if you can't work for something then its not worth it" she said with a smile as she folded her hands behind her back.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

"Nothings easy, if you can't work for something then its not worth it"
"Wise beyond your years" Hasjo commented, with a single raised muscle where a humans brow would have been. The Nautolan was naturally entirely hairless. While he felt a pang of sorrow for her lack of parents, he knew of a familiar feeling. He was raised by his Uncle until he was four. By then, he was taken in by the Jedi to train as a Jedi, and ever since he had never had a family. He considered his Jedi, and the Force as his family now. "Come, if you're to train as a Jedi, it must be done in a safe environment. We will go to the home of the Silver Jedi Order. Voss." They approached one of the various landing pads where a Tantive IV ship waited in docking. Hasjo led [member="Cleopatra"] into the ship up a metallic ramp. The bowels of the ship were painted white, and various military personnel roamed within. "This must be strange for you" he remarked. It happened very quickly, but he felt like this was the will of the Force. It was mean't to be. She had been delivered into his presence by the Force for him to train.

Cleopatra

C
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

" just something i learn from being on my own." The young Twi'lek said with a small yawn. Looking at him as he spoke Cleo then asked " in Voss like here? " her voice held curiosity. Looking around the ship as they entered " Everything is strange at first" she said shrugging before smiling again.

"Is Voss like here?"
"No, but it holds it's own majestic beauty. I am blessed to live and study in such a place." Hasjo had answered to [member="Cleopatra"]. He led her into a series of personal quarters, one was labelled 'Knight Hallu.' Next to it was an empty one, the door slid open automatically at their presence. stepping into the small compartment was a single bed, an inbuilt wardrobe for belongings and a separate room for both a toilet, basin and shower. Everything was white but the shower, basin and bed which were grey. "It'll be a two day journey to Voss, so these will be your quarters until then."

((I'll be back in 8hours))

Cleopatra

C
Looking around the room for a moment she nodded " Alright" she said rubbing one of her blue eyes sleepily before yawning.
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
((OK))

Hasjo returned ten hours later. The door slid open automatically for him as he entered [member="Cleopatra"]'s temporary room. He held a training saber in his left hand, and his own lightsaber pike in his right. The training saber was much like an ordinary lightsaber, but the plasma produced was only capable of bruises and nothing else. It wasn't a deadly weapon, and was regularly used by Jedi initiates. For now, that is what she would be but he had a feeling, it wouldn't be for long. "Your training starts now" Hasjo informed her.

Cleopatra

C
Cleo stood up from where she was sitting on the side of the bed " Looking forward to learning" she said with a smile as she walked over to him. she had taken a nap and was now full of energy.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age" Hasjo said, retrieving a helmet from the wardrobe. It was a large, silver bulbous thing that prevented one from using their eyes to see. "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things" Hasjo explained, offering her the helmet and training saber. "I want you to try and feel for this power. It will feel like your gut instincts - follow it. Allow it to guide your movements, allow yourself to become one with the Force."

@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Cleo took the helmet and the training saber looking at the helmet for a moment before putting it on her head " what now?" she asked

Hasjo ignited his lightsaber with a familiar hiss of cerulean plasma. "Ignite your training blade" he informed her. he began to re-adjust his lightsabers setting, it was a deadly weapon. With the twist of a small nozzle, the lightsaber was now only capable of bruises, much like her own. It would hurt, but it wouldn't dismember a limb or potentially kill her. "Allow the Force to guide your movements. I will move to strike you, I want you to defend yourself." The process of blinding her from seeing was so that she could become more reliant on the Force to guide her instincts and movements. He then slowly swung towards her hip, seeing if she could defend herself using only the Force to sense where he was.
@[member="Cleopatra"]

Cleopatra

C
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Cleo ignited the training blade as she took a deep breath. holding the hilt of the saber in both hands. when he swung at her she moved her blade and blocked his attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom