Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strong in the Force

JediCole

Sargent, Galactic Republic Navy
Hello Master, Knights and Padawans
I am a big star wars fan, I have always been interested in RP, never really had a group to sit down and do it with. I would really like to jump into some RP story with you guys and gals, I know you all can teach me a lot. I want to be ready for the Star War RPG game by Fantasy Flight when it comes out so I can play with you guys and gals. I read some story on the site and you guys do know RP, I really like the stories they pulled me in. I beg you to teach me.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Cole ( My real name is Nate, But I am a big fan of Cole Train from Gears of War)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome Cole. Great to have ya. You can get started by reading the Guide pinned at the Top of this Forum for New Members. After that, hop back on down here and ask any questions you might have. We'd all be glad to help. :D

Enjoy your stay. *Does the Woo Woo!*

JediCole

Sargent, Galactic Republic Navy
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I just read the Timeline and wow that is hot, I am working on my Profile now, can't wait to start RPing

Nicole Roberts

N
Innuendo and the Cole Train. * Whoo whooo!!!* Blow that whistle. Thats how it's done. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom