Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Run Ins (Feena)

@[member="Feena"]
John was at the temple looking for Kalia, but it seemed she was on business, so he sat in some open area that he had found a bench. He was always amazed at the jedi. They were the much talked about heros of the republic yet not much was known about them. He sighed.. She wasn't here, and he had planned a whole day. so he sighed and sat there holding his palms to his hand. He didn't know what he was going to do now.

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

"Can I help you?"

Feena stopped in front of the stranger on the bench. She didn't recognize him, and that was odd. She knew everybody!
She held lightly to a datapad, dressed in long, perfectly pleated white robes. Her dark hair was braided back in a complicated knot. She stood tall, straight, held her head high and proud. It made her easy to spot in a crowd and all the Jedi in the temple knew her at once. She was Jedi Master Feena Mason, Council member and master healer.

"If you are looking for the council chamber," she said looking him over, assuming he was a representative from the Senate, "I am afraid consulting hours are over. you shall have to come back tomorrow."

John smiled, " So what do you do for the jedi if you don't mind me asking, I know that Kalia is a healer and on the council but I don't think she has ever mentioned what you do. " John wondered how kalia had not told him more about her. It seemed the two were close.. well he had gotten at her about her pregnancy and set up a fun double date. He was looking forward to it as they really didn't have any couple friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom