Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stormtrooper, Reporting for Duty!

Tour Sera

In Defeat, Malice. In Victory, Revenge.
Well, hello to all here.

Tour Sera is a Kalzerian/Epicanthix near-human. Fortunately the grey skin and black teeth weren't something she inherited, as she looks for the most part Epicant, however her skin does have a leather-like quality to it.

She has since abandoned the use of moisturizers.

Tour is a soldier, and a highly decorated light infantrywoman from her homeworld of Kalzeron. Like most of her kind she can be xenophobic, crude and despicably cruel in war if needs be.

She does possess a high level of Force Sensitivity, but it remains dormant as of date and does not yet have any training in the way of Force abilities or lightsaber combat. Whether she eventually crosses paths with the Knights of Ren is always a possibility I remain open to. For now however, she remains a fanatical stormtrooper and is especially adept at hunting and tracking Mandalorians.

Happy hunting and see you around!

[member="Tour Sera"]

Greetings and welcome to the First Order. Hmmm, I might have to keep an eye on you the character sounds awesome. Come see me if you ever think of joining the Ren or even thread if you like!! :)

[member="Tour Sera"]

Welcome to the FO. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

If you haven't already, feel free to join the faction discord using this link and introduce yourself. :D

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom