Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stormtrooper Recruitment

Hey guys! I'm new here, and I was attracted by the prospect of becoming a stormtrooper. (I love stormtroopers)

How would I get started? I'd like to participate in the Cartel skirmish/dominion of the space station. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Hello [member="Edward Blake"] and welcome!

First, have a look at our rank structure. Stormtroopers follow the Army rank structure, and assuming your character is Trainee rank, any rank in grey font is available to you. As a trainee, you can be anything up to a Captain, depending on how many troops you want to lead off the bat. If you want to be super hardcore and start out as a lowly grunt, you have that option also. It's up to you.

As for the Hutt Cartel thread, once you've decided where you want to start, just jump right in as a Stormtrooper! Our mission is basically a delaying action. We need to defend the station long enough to allow our engineers to escape with the prototype star destroyer. That is basically all we care about. So that means fight the Hutt forces and keep them bogged down for as long as possible.

Great to have you aboard.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
Yep it's as simple as making a Stormtrooper, picking your starting rank from the first allocated rank structure and then posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom