Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of the Mandalorians?

From what I understand, they could use some help. They've been barely passing the monthly check-ins, which is 7 people, so the more the merrier. Too many people trying to lead too many factions! We need more people supporting the ones that exist.

But, that's my opinion. Welcome to the board!

Aye, in fact, that means you can do a lot more easily, establish yourself faster, and make a bigger impact. It is a rough situation but it can be a great opening for a motivated new person. :)

Tefka, I actually think the same (says the person who created a new faction to spread a view of the Force). I think there should be only a few major factions which control the political things in the Galaxy. Ooh, and then minor factions should have the power to rule one planet. It's only my humble opinion about it. *hopes, that someone won't kill him*

Welcome to the board. Always feel free to ask questions, don't feed the goat (that's me), and just have fun.

As it's been said, though the Mandalorians are not as active as they have been in the past, I've always viewed them as a sleeping giant. I've seen the things they've accomplished in the face of adversity when the stakes were high. Mandalorians are an interesting group and will gladly take you into their arms and make you their vod.

I'm having difficulty choosing an appearance for the character >.>

Among my choices are:
  • Vash from Trigun
  • The Prince from Prince of Persia
  • Vyse from Skies of Arcadia
  • Trunks from DBZ
  • Kratos from Tales of Symphonia
Yeah, he'll be wearing armor, but I'm having trouble setting a vibe for what I'm looking for. Are any of these appearances already taken by someone?

Not to hijack the thread, but it makes more sense to ask it here than making a brand new thread for it;

Are any of the current Clans looking for a new mini-member? I prefer making a child character where new-ground is concerned, and it's been a long time since I had a Mandalorian, and I could do with some how-to guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom