Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starlog: Fall of the Night(Knightfall/Open)

"Phew.

Uhhh, Captain's Log, stardate..uhh what is the date? Ah doesnt matter. Got a look at the Knightfall. Boy she is in a bad way. I dont think that junkpile can fly anymore. The old bird has been grounded too long. She has suffered a long history of abandonment. And one time too many can leave a Starship cold and distant. Im getting that vibe from her.

Hmmm maybe I should delete that bit.

Anyway, The Captain's back. Well I let her pretend she is Captain, I mean come on. Does no harm. And helps keep her civil. The ship knows me as her Captain. And that is enough. The crew can all go to hell. Suspicious lot that. Shifty eyed and helmet covered. I hate bucketheads. They always stink up the place with their stinky armors. Sweating all day in full body armor. What a bunch of freaks. Not to mention my spine has been itching all day long. And I know what that means.

Midnight was bad enough. But more force users in this crew can only lead to bad things. I dont know why she has hired so much muscle. Its not like anybody is gonna hire us to start a war.. Either way their pay goes out of her cut. If she even thinks of gimping my share I will steal this boat so fast that...hmm....I should...I should probably get back to work. Get the damn thing flying again.

To think she would hire a mechanic, or a Doctor even. Instead we have a man who juggles with grenades. Crazy woman."

Eldoc, looked at the ship, it wasn't the greatest thing he had ever seen but it was mostly spaceworthy and more advanced than the ships he was in 500 years ago. His ancient yet obviously restored old imperial knight armor, under a cloak, and his elegant lightsaber that showed, its equal age, was on his belt. He made his way to the man... He didn't know his name yet, " Hi there, Name's Eldoc, I was hoping I could help maybe? I know I didn't hire on as anything special but I don't mind learning how to be more helpful"

It had been years since she had been a captain (at least one with a crew), and years since she had rode with Surge. Her life had been a mess; she had been running away yet getting nowhere. The main thing she tried to escape: family. Yet the Knightfall offered this one thing she feared, but maybe it was for the best. After all, if the Jedi had 'tried' to teach her one thing it was to love what you hated most, to overcome any foe. Come on though, did any of those peace-lovers really believe that? Well despite everything, she had to do what she knew, and that was to smuggle. And for that she needed a crew.

She tried to choose wisely in her selection of crew mates, though Surge disagreed. From experience, she knew that they would be in too many life-or-death situations than she could count. So what did she do? Hired a grenade thrower @[member="A 'den"], a weapon's expert @[member="Alliera Nakamura"] , a living shield @[member="Eldoc Quasat"] , a Bounty Hunter @[member="Alec Syms"], and gladiator @[member="Shawn Drax"] . So now her crew had lopsided muscle, but she would just like to see the poor person who tried to get in their way. 'Course she should've found a mechanic...but she had faith in Surge's skill fixing her ship. And hopefully that was what he did--soon--cause @[member="Danger Arceneau"] should be pimping them out, and Middy was awaiting their incoming job from the fiery beauty.

Right now, she headed to the dinning commons aboard Knightfall, looking forward to the first meeting of the new crew and some food--oh damn, she forgot to hire a cook too. Well, hopefully one of the crew would have a culinary flair and notice the lack of meal...cause if she had to cook she would burn down the Knightfall, and Surge had enough to worry about.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
"Oh hey Cap'n." Alliera said, presiding over the messy mix of pots and pans and bowls in the Kitchen area "I hope you don't mind, I figured that It'd be a good time to try out my limited culinary skills, would you like to be my first victim?" Alliera was an odd site, wearing a Pink 'Kiss the cook' apron over her typical white tank top and brown tacticle pants, and her hair in a messy pony tail. "I've been picking up bits and pieces of the culinary arts from my Uncle, the Jedi Order, my Adoptive Father, and a few mandalorian women I've met."

"It's like you read my mind," she said, smiling brightly at the mando. It was definitely an odd site, seeing this warrior of a woman in an apron more suited for a housewife.

"I hope you learned some desserts from those folks too, cause that's the best course." If not the only course for Mid, she remembered almost sadly of the times her BFF Ethan had cooked for her. Cupcakes, chocolate, sprinkles... sweets were really the only thing they ever shared. Looking over the counter, she tried to see a peek preview of what the meal would be. Well, though she hadn't actually hired a cook--it all worked out judging by the smell of deliciousness coming from the kitchen.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Korso jumped as the man spoke up behind him and banged his head on a pipe overhead.

'Yow...ow....damn...ahh what is is with you guys always sneaking around."

He turned massaging the hurt and finally faced the man.

"Oh its you,,, human shield. So Master Eldoc you wish to be of help do you?"

He sighed and cleaned up the grease off his hands with a grimy cloth.

"I dont suppose you would have a lot of money hidden somewhere that would really be of help."

It was a like a magic display, his hands moved fast. Too fast, he pulled a cigarrette out from thin air and then lit it with a snap of his fingers. Sleight of hand. A trick leanred in old times, now more a habit of nature.

"Nah that would be too easy. Well in that case, I dont suppose you would know how to best repair a busted navigation computer...would you?"

tumblr_lq18gby2BX1qkv8z6o1_400.gif
// Incoming transmission​
"Hello my lovelies, I hope ya'll finding yourselves in rather good terms."
There flickering in the blue holoarray, was Danger Arceneau, head of Arceneau Trade.​
Their 'pimp'​
"Got a job for you if ya'll interested..."

@[member="Surge Korso"]

Eldoc smiled " I think I might have some, that could help but I was under the impression that I was just to work here., not invest. and I do know a little about mechanics... I could take a look at it... if we have a manuel even better. " Eldoc figured how hard could it be to fix a broken nav computer... It was a computer after all, they usually liked him... " Of course I suspect that they have changed quite a bit since I last had contact with one. " He wasn't impressed by his sleight of hand, he had quick reflexes of his own, thanks to the force. He looked to sarge, he didn't know what the man did... other than fix things at this point.

Shawn Drax

S
OOC: sorry guys I have been busy and havent had alot of time to post.

I felt weird as I wore a brown faded leather jacket that I stole from a shop owner over a black T-shirt that read on the front of it 'I <3 claws.' I carried no vissable weapons in or around my chest or legs that were covered in a tight pair of smuggler pants and knee high leather boots. It has been a week since I had escaped from 1313.

I was not use to all of the ships and other items they had. I had seen some men carrying a stick about half a foot long that emitted a colored blade. Only once did I see it to know that the person that held it was not a man to be messed with. I walked away from the bar that day. However today I was to meet a woman named @[member="Midnight Rapture"] where I would be joining with her crew on the ship that she owned.

he walked in and saw her right away. She was talking to some other woman that wore a pink apron. It seemed as the woman should be in the kitchen rather than out here anywhere near me. I was a beast. Not someone to be messed with. On any level. I only wondered why that Midnight wanted me on her team?

I walked up to them and said in a casual tone "You asked for me to be here?"

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
"No Peaking." Alliera said, lightly smacking Midnight's hand away "It's going to be a surprise." With that, Alliera kept cooking, adding spices and seasonings at seemingly random times. "It'll take a bit to get ready, I'll call everyone down when it's finished" Alliera said, smiling "and yes, there is Ice Cream in the fridge if you want desert."

@[member="Danger Arceneau"] @[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Riiight. Okay slightly creepy but Im cool with it. My back is itching so I guess you are a force using types."

He smiled and took in a deep hit, and nearly coughed his lungs out. Nearly. Of course the face he made wasnt pleasant.

"Damn cheap cigarettes. Okay there is no manual because this here is not a standard machine. Its a hack job. So anyway, right now I cant get the damn thing to start. And yeah so just try and get it come on. Meanwhile I..."

His attention was suddenly diverted to the blinking light on the corner.

"Shit. Gotta run."

And run he did a straight dash until he slid into the bridge, right as the pretty lady with the money made her offer. Flying in on a hail of cheap cigarette sparks, like in the holovids.

"Whoo...ha...ha....heeeey you have reached Knightfall. Thank you for your...oh hey Lady Boss. Its you. Of course we are interested. Gimme a sec Ill get the Cap online."

He grabbed the intercom.

@[member="Midnight Rapture"]

"Yo Captain, you wanna listen to this. We got a job offer."

He turned back to Danger and bowed.

"I hate making a pretty lady wait, please...you were saying."

Hopefully @[member="Alliera Nakamura"] did not keep them waiting too long, cause the smell was driving Mid nuts. When was the last time she had a home cooked meal? Honestly, she could not remember when--if ever. @[member="Shawn Drax"] also came up, she smiled at him--glad he had come to join their crew. She of course realized the step from battling as gladiator to being a free man was difficult, and hoped his adjustment was coming along.

"Glad to see you Shawn," she said and at that moment heard the intercom and Surge yipping and yelling 'bout a job. Though Mid was pretty sure he was getting so excited--not by the prospect of some creds--but by that red-haired beauty. Mid knew they needed a pimp, cause honestly, her selection of jobs were normally way too much trouble than what they paid out. Hopefully Danger would...well, have jobs still with the danger, but a bit more cred to pay out.

"You two get to know each other," she said to Shawn and Alli. "I'll be right back--and hopefully with a job in tow."

With that she made her way to the bridge, and sat besides @[member="Surge Korso"].

"'Course we're interested," she said to @[member="Danger Arceneau"], "What do you have for us?"

Shawn Drax

S
I nodded my head at Midnight. Right now she was the only person here I could trust. And im alittle short on friends. She said that she was glad to see that I was here. And I only wished that I was glad to be here myself. I never knew what it was like to be on the 'outside' people told me what it was like because they had been living up there for years. I only knew the life about how I woke up from a Cryochamber and fought my way out only to be sold to Slave traders.

When Midnight left she told me and Alli to meet and talk to one another. I noticed that She was cooking something and right now it smelled pretty good. "Im Shawn And I would like to know what you are cooking, cus it smells good."

@Alliera Nakamura

@[member="Midnight Rapture"] @[member="Surge Korso"]

To say interest did not linger over Surge would be to say that a Nexu did not enjoy toying with it's food. A soft chuckle came bubbling forth as she tossed a wink at Korso's direction before turning over to Midnight to say her due.

"I've a merchant lookin' to bring in a couple of wares that the Republic seems to have recently acquired." A press of a button had the details streaming to the right of her holographic image. "Break in, get the goods, then on your merry way." The location was out in the colonies, on Ord Mirit, one of the Republic Ordnance Regional Depots of the sector. Rather backwater for the colonies, but what connected the various townships was the tried and true metro rail that carved it's way throughout the dusty populated area.

"A rail job." here came the information. "Will be heavily guarded; but they are mighty particular about the times. You should be able to come up with a plan to get the goods and drop it off dirtside on Togoria."

Eldoc began to mess with the navigation computer... but he was pretty sure he was making it worse, but he kept fiddling with it, it had to work eventually right? He probaly should of mentioned.. that beinga jedi.. and then a sith was pretty much his whole life.. and thus he had little experience with such things, but here was Eldoc being defeated by an ancient and broken navigation computer. "Damn it... I locked it up" He rooted around and pulled a cable, as the ship's power left momentarily before he fixed the cable... he just pretended nothing happened as the computer began to restart.

@[member="Danger Arceneau"] @[member="Midnight Rapture"]

"Sounds like right up our alley. Just one thing though...we kinda need some cash up front. Say half now half on delivery?"

With the ship like it was, they would need every cred they could scrape together to get her flying again.

"Seeing as this one seems to have potential to cause a lot of damages if something goes wrong."

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
A 'den was walking around the outside of the Knightfall. "This going to be the death of me" He started walking into the ship, still wearing his armor.

@[member="Surge Korso"] @[member="Midnight Rapture"]

Danger's hologram came leaning forward a bit, seeing as Surge and that delicious Mal Reynold's face was staring back at her. Oh she did this on purpose too, given that her most voluptuous assets were in proud display to those wandering eyes.

"Credits up front? Now now... no trust t'all Surge?" there came a faint amusing pout," Y'er breaking mah heart." up went the corner of her lips.

A low chuckle came next. Her finger's lightly tapping at a small screen next to her. "Y'all have the credits transferring to you now." a wink was tossed at him later. "Ya'll just have to be paying with with your body later, Surge... give Middy my love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom