Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Theater

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
Thanks to a lot of funny talks with some of the other members in reference to my character's name, I had a neat idea for this game. It's something you've likey seen before, where people often say if these characters were put in the roles of others from different movies or videogames, etc. I'll admit I've seen it in a lot of spliced together vids on youtube, but I digress lol.

So the rules are easy. Pick whatever movie, musical, T.V. show, book, whatever you can think of and just list what Star Wars character would be who. You can do however many you want and you can give a reason why you picked them if you want; even if it's a silly reason you still have a choice. Only thing is that they have to be CANON Star Wars characters only. From the movies, the shows, games, books, and so on. No OCs for this one.

Just to give an example and start to start things off I'll go first.

Les Misérables
Han Solo as Jean Valjean; because he's a former criminal turned good, same as the character

Luke Skywalker as Inspector Javert; on the grounds that, as a Jedi, he's a protector of the law

Leia Organa as Fantine; she's had a hard life too, what with her planet being blown up and finding out her father is Vadar lol

Ahsoka Tano as Cosette; just because I think she fits with the whole 'young girl in love' thing

Boba Fett and Aurra Sing as the Thendardiers; just because they're bounty hunters and bad guys lol

Wedge Antilles as Enjolras; basically because he's part of the Rebellion which is like a revelution...sort of

See? Go ahead and give it a try! :)

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Star Wars version of Tarzan
(Going to epic fail so you know)

Han Solo as Tarzan, because they're both annoying to their girlfriends.
Leia Organa as Jane, no questions asked
Obi-Wan Kenobi as Mr. Porter, cause he's a father figure right?
Boba Fett as Clayton, they both work for profit
Twi'leks as the apes

Deio and Dahlia Leafwalker

D
Chiasa Kritivaas said:
..not sure how I feel about this =.=
I know epic fail right?
(I mean seriously can't think of Han wearing a loincloth... *shudders*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom