Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels to revive famous Legends character.

OH MY GOSH IF THEY HAVE THRAWN THEY'LL HAVE CHISS!!! I will be so happy if they bring back the Chiss race - they were an awesome species

Ajira Cardei said:
or, you know, Mara Jade.

QL3rg.gif

squee

though if it is Thrawn it could be somewhat hard. I mean he was cool because he was so insightful and smart... but if he is a bad guy and is in the series he could run the risk of being incompetent by being thwarted.

Though Mara Jade would be awesome as well and for a time I was hoping the one rookie's sister who was taken because she was special in season 1 was going to end up being her or a new styled canon version of her. Sort of how they made Jacen in Ben for episode VII only you know more interesting.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Wait, seriously?

Is that a game, or a novel, or...? (I'll look it up later, actually) Except for Episode 7 and Aftermath I haven't been able to keep up much with all the new stuff being released.

At least now I can stop fretting xD I still stand by my original choice though lol

I guess I'll be the one dissenting opinion and say that I wish it was someone like Kreia. I liked Thrawn in the first book but he got irritating with his 'lulz I know everything' metagaming crap.

Ibby said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Wait, seriously?

Is that a game, or a novel, or...? (I'll look it up later, actually) Except for Episode 7 and Aftermath I haven't been able to keep up much with all the new stuff being released.

At least now I can stop fretting xD I still stand by my original choice though lol
It was a mobile game.

Nice if it were Mara Jade. Though i have been rooting for her too apear in 8, if Rey is not Luke's daughter I would be fine having Mara apear in Rebles. Better yet, have Mara still love Luke, even if Rey is not Luke's daughter. Mara Jade does seem like she would fit in, What happening with the holocron. And this and Rogue One comming around simmilar times, Vader must dissapear. Rebel's has had a lack of the empror and both Jade and Thrawn lead right too him. Mara more, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom