Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Rebels Streaming?

Hey all. Has anyone heard which services, if any, aside from Disney XD (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.) will be adding Star Wars: Rebels to its online catalog? I did a Google search but have not seen anything that indicates any streaming service will receive the show.

If anything, I'd be on Netflix but I haven't read anything that would confirm or deny. The closest thing is the deal Netflix signed with Disney, but nothing specific to SW: Rebels.

I figure I'd check with you all, since, well, this is a Star Wars forum and all. :)

From the rules:

9. Prohibited: Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, "warez", "hacking"/"cracking"/"key generators". One may not encourage or enable illegal behavior.

Do not link illegal download sites. Legal only. Piracy is stealing, and if you want to do that don't plaster it over the board.

Just to be clear, I'm asking about legitimate streaming services like Hulu or Netflix.

[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Well, I just checked Netflix, and they don't have it. They only have Clone Wars. Hopefully they'll get Rebels soon!

Woops! I'm recalling the fact that it was available before May 4th for a little while. It'll probably come to Netflix around a month before Season 2 officially starts. I'm pretty confident you can buy it on iTunes given that the Siege of Lothal two parter is up on there (or was for awhile).

Yeah, I saw that it was available, but too late to actually watch it. :(

I can't purchase the show now because I'm not 100% sure I'd enjoy it. I've been trying to like Clone Wars, but, well, the "comic" relief is really, really annoying. And all I can think about when watching the show is "That is NOT sound military judgement! What the feth!"

I'm hoping Rebels will be better, and what better way to sample it than on a service I already subscribe to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom