Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Mid Season Trailer

[member="Darth Prazutis"] Amen. And here's hoping he doesn't kick it by the season's end.

Also noticed some other characters appearing; Mon Mothma, General Dodonna, Admiral Yularen.

Ooh, and the TIE Defender is back in canon.

I'll have to give Rebels a go. Only saw the very first episode.

I probably will change my view when I see more of the cirumstances and story but initially...seems a bit much having Maul return for another scrap with old Obi-Wan, is it not?

Honestly I was expecting an Obi Wan-liner at the end there

giphy.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"]

For me it's a more along the lines of "about damn time!" Ever since he returned in Clone Wars, and was still alive after it ended (and still wouild've had the show remained on air) it was pretty clear that if Maul were to ever show up again, it would be to end things with him tracking down Obi-wan and as Maul puts it "ending it where it all began" for him. And that's what his appearances in Rebels has been building towards.

Now that Maul has appeared in Rebels, there's no way he can still be alive by the end of the show. He falls in the same camp as the main cast (or primarily Ezra and Kanan) in the fact they really ought to not be still alive when the events of A New Hope come around. Which I think Season 3 is about 2 years before. Albeit with Rogue One we know at least one member of the main cast is still around as well as their ship as they participated in the Battle over Scariff

Ultimately though it makes sense why if there is ever a Obi-wan anthology film, Maul would never show up. It would make no sense to the general audience to have him suddenly appear when the last time he was seen for many, was in Phantom Menace.

[member="Jacob Crawford"] Very true. I heard and saw the Rebel ship in 'Rogue One', but it was totally lost on me as I've never seen it.

Think I'll have to change that as it seems to really have been warmly recieved by all.

Vosh Mozh

V
Tonight at 8:30 (don't know which timezone :( ) super hyped. Season 3 picks back up with "Ghosts of Geonosis Part 1."

Obi-Wan vs Maul will be fun to see... strange if Ezra and Kanan are there with him sure as it would make the last of the jedi line seem a lie now but should hopefully be a final conclusion to that arc and thing in the show.

Sabine though just... oh this is going to be something badass and I am excited to see what she gets to do learning how to use the darksaber with the others.

Though in the end we know at least Hera survives as she was being contacted in the end for the movie.

I'm really scared Thrawn is gonna get killed off.

I REALLY hope he survives.

Also, I'm starting to think that Captain Gilad Pellaeon might get replaced by Governor Pryce. She's already like his Watson to her Sherlock. We never see these two apart from eachother, and I'm actually kinda hoping she actually appears in a future anthology film with Thrawn. It would be interesting to see how the two would get on then. Idk, I just wanna see her used more if she's more or less someone who always vouches for Thrawn, praising him like 100% of the time. She just continuously tell hows grand he is. Just like how Pelleon would do it.

... infact, I feel that she IS the new Canon Pellaeon. >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom