Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels is Ending

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/04/15/star-wars-rebels-ending-with-season-4

"The end is almost here for Star Wars Rebels, with the announcement that Season 4 will be the final year for the animated series.

The announcement was made at the Rebels panel at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando by Dave Filoni, the show’s co-creator and executive producer, who revealed the previously-announced fourth season will wrap up the story of the Ghost crew. Rebels’ core cast members Freddie Prinze, Jr. (“Kanan”), Tiya Sircar (“Hera”), Taylor Gray (“Ezra”), Vanessa Marshall (“Hera”), and Steve Blum (“Zeb”) were all present for the panel, and the announcement, as well.

During the panel, Filoni told the crowd of fans, "I really appreciate that love from you guys. I think I can make this story as meaningful as can be." He stressed ending the show now was his decision, adding, "I know what it's like when I don't get to end a series," referring to Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which infamously had the plug pulled on it with a couple more seasons planned at the time."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
well if they are wrapping it up hopefully this means will be set up for the final battle at scariff witht he ghost.

and hopefully the next series will be between some of the other movies

I'll be sad to see it go, as it is one of the few good animated shows running right now. but if they send it off wiht dignity and have an amaziing finihs and/or follow up series (maybe one based around the imperials) I'll not fall into a tv depression till the next season of Thrones starts.

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Tiya Sircar (“Hera”)
Pssst.. Sabine.

Either way, I loved this show. This was what got me hooked on Star Wars. I hate that it has to end so soon. It's also sad that there'll only be 15 episodes. I hope they have a larger time content per episode.

It needed to end sometime, but I'm not happy about it. Although Rebels wasn't the perfect show, I loved how they tackled the foundations of the Alliance, and the life of a family trying to exist in a Empire-controlled galaxy.

If Kanan and Hera don't kiss in this season, I'm suing.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Duxil Rylver said:
It needed to end sometime, but I'm not happy about it. Although Rebels wasn't the perfect show, I loved how they tackled the foundations of the Alliance, and the life of a family trying to exist in a Empire-controlled galaxy.

If Kanan and Hera don't kiss in this season, I'm suing.
Did you see how Kanan acted when he was going to meet Hera's Dad? There is way more than kissing going on there in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom