Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars PC Games

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Star Wars humble bundle!

For those of you not familiar with humble bundle, here's what it is. You donate money to the charity and you'll get whatever games they are offering for the week/timeframe. If you donate even a penny, you'll get at least some of them. Some of them have a certain price you must donate in order to get (I.E. "more than the average payment")

Right now, there are nine games available if you donate 12 dollars. (KOTOR, Jedi Academy, Dark Forces, Empire at War (with expansions), TFU I & II, Battlefront 2, KOTOR 2, and Republic Command). But next tuesday, they will add more to the deal. If you purchased it before they're announced, you get them for free.

So, anyone thinking about spending money on this?

[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Same. Already have both KOTORs, Empire at War, Battlefront 2, and Dark Forces.

I've wanted to play Republic Commando and Jedi academy though, plus there may be some good games they add. I may give the downloads to a friend or someone on here who doesn't have the games, if I get it. Pay it forward, you know?

Braxus Enoreth said:
You can't be a true Star Wars fan until you have at least played one or several, or even all of them.
I beg to differ... as I've played none of them. :p Well, battlefront on a free trial... That was fun. Anyone have an extra of that? :D Would buy them, but I have about 5 dollars to my name. :p

[member="Faye Terrik"] - O.O Oh, wow. Thanks! :lol:

I don't know what any of the others are, I've only heard little bits of KOTOR and TFU. :p

[member="Mrrew"]

Dark Forces is a DOOM clone
KOTOR is basically like Mass Effect.
Empire at War is a real-time strategy
You know battlefront
and TFU is basically a typical action game. idk what to compare it to.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Has to be Steam, doesn't it...

I think I'll check them out on GoG. I have hard copies of the KOTOR games but I've never been able to play them due to compatibility issues. I know that the Steam versions are notorious for the same thing. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom