Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Mechwarrior

Jsc

Disney's Princess

Star Wars: Mechwarrior Idea

So I wanted to see if anybody wanted to do a 'Mechwarrior' thread with me. Non-Canon. Just use screwing around and blasting things while driving 50-ton war machines.

I was thinking we could build our custom mechs using Star Wars tech right here too. No Factory needed this time. Just us screwing around and building a few fun Non-Canon crossovers or whatever.

Reply here if you want to participate. Thanks. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm sure a triggered activation of an extendable, then-swung, blade would be reasonable. Generating as much heat over a 2 second swing as any normal heat-based super laser or PPC.

But. Cleaving another 50 ton Mech clean in two? ...Not so much. :p

Yes but wouldn't his engines be running hot just for keeping the blade lit. Unlike a laser or ppc which is burst or single shot then cooled off, the sword would always be in an on state.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Okay so. Everybody who wants to play start thinking about building your Mech. I think I'll use the MWO Curse Wiki to build mine. I'm not worried about cross-over stuff. We can play it pretty straight.

For the first thread I want everybody to play as a unit. Raiders hitting another terrestrial installation. Based upon what Mechs you guys show up with, I'll counter with a comparable enemy composition. Then we smash heads and see how it all goes. If it runs smooth then we can maybe try another, more dynamic, thread type. Or you guys can just take your mech and kick butt where-ever. Haha.

I hope to start moving on this next Tuesday. Thanks. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Yeah. I want us Raiding. Offense.

And yeah. You can tweak your loadouts and customizations. I'm using prefab builds from MWO to learn specializations and team compositions. So our enemies will be a co-hesive defensive unit.

We as the Raiders must excel therefore in our customizations and personal prowess. Doing what we do best and leaning to our own playstyle. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom