Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars - Knights of the Fallen Empire

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Untitled_zpspy54vzl1.jpg
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
A Third Faction, The Empire of Zakuul, joins the fray between the Sith and The Republic. Announced at E3, visit the official website to learn more and visit IGN to view the epic new story trailer. TOR lore is expanding and it will be free for subscribers launching this October.​
Further updates and videos (may) be posted to the TOR official youtube channel in the future.​

He actually kinda looks like Lassy.

No, not that Lassy -- this one:

tim_char_02.jpg

See it? Now, I dare you to un-see it xD

In all seriousness, though, this makes me hate my computer for breaking (and writhe in anguish all over again when my 'rents tell me I don't need a new one ;~;)

I like that they’re expanding the story in a big way.

What I don’t like is a magical 3rd faction coming in and defeating both sides, and you’re the last hope of the galaxy!

One thing TOR did right is that your character was not the biggest fish around. Even if you became a Jedi Master or got a seat on the Dark Council, there were always others around you. Now it looks like 8 different plots will become 1 plot, with minor variations based on your class and former allegiance.

Still, we’ll see. The story at least looks entertaining, and starting at level 60 is probably a necessary conceit to get new people into the game.

I like this and at the same time don't.... it looks cool but TOR just got boring with annoying people in your party who actively tried to screw around. I'll most likely still try it out and see but ehhh maybe after a few people I know try it.

I do like post-apocalypse settings, sort of what we tried to do with Masks of Madness in the dystopian future.

The only thing is that I'm not sold yet on the third faction. It looks very...generic. It'd be nice to play as the new faction, but I guess that wouldn't work out so well.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]. I've noticed a lot of changes to the game and I'm wondering if the only way to go forward was to make a new faction. I wonder if has something to do with the fact that ownership of Star Wars has changed. But with the new update, and the movie it should get some new traction. As for the generic looking faction. I think its an attempt to make a Fel Imperium, or Imperial Knights faction for the game.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Kentarch"] hit the nail on the head. Looks like it's set up to appeal to the popularity of the Imperial Knights - but with a little more realism thrown in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom