Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Celebration Orlando April 2017: Will You Be There?

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
ROLL CALL! Who's going?

For those of you unfamiliar with the Celebration conventions, it's a massive gathering of incredible people, fans, celebrities, vendors, costumers, kids, families, and it happens about every two or three years here in the USA (there are Celebrations in Europe and around the world as well!). This year in the USA, it's in Orlando, Florida, April 13th-16th. Here is more information on Star Wars Celebration Orlando. 4-Day Passes are already sold out, but Single Day Passes are still available! If you're a fan, this convention is a must-do at least once in your life. I've made the most amazing friends and connections at these shindigs.

I'll be there at least the 13th - 15th in my Classic ANH Leia Senatorial costume. If any of you are attending and want to meet up, let me know! <3

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
I only wish I could go again.... It's the best! I got to go to Celebration IV when it was on the west coast in LA. I went as Leia (Throne room dress), and Jaina Solo (Jedi & Pilot). Go if you can. Lifetime experience if you are a SW fan nerd like me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom