Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Audibooks

[member="CHANI"]
Any of the ones with Marc Thompson are great. They do the music, sound effects and unabridged readings so it feels actually like a radio drama sometimes.

The best ones I've listened to are the Zahn Trilogy and Duology and Darth Plagueis. Personally I really hate abridged stories so most of the post ROTJ ones are ruled out for me.

Star Wars Audiobooks exist in droves. But do me a favor? If you plan on getting a few, support ol' Ket by going to audibletrial.com/bombadradio and getting a free trial where you can DL a free audiobook. I know, I'm gonna get hammered for advertising, but I need the hits. I've got bandwidth to pay for here!!! lololol. But seriously, you can get damn near ANY SW Audiobook for free using the trial.

CHANI

[member="Tamara"] thanks so much! I also dislike abridged versions.
[member="Ket Van Derveld"] uh- I have heard that ad everywhere and have yet to get a free trial.

[member="CHANI"]
Trilogy. Go for the 20th Anniversary ones. Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command, in that order.

They were the first proper EU novels, and though dated they're still quite good. Almost finished Heir to the Empire again myself.

Most recently I've listened to some of the Old Republic books based on the video game. I had to do the one, as it had Gnost Dural in it and I'm obviously a sucker for Kel Dor characters!

The ones I truly liked though were the Legacy era novels. I've listened to the New Jedi Order novels, the novels outlining the fall of Jacen Solo and then the Fate of the Jedi novels. Loved all of them though I have to say the New Jedi Order novels are perhaps my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom