Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Appreciation Month!

Don't you think it's about time for a seriously official Staff Appreciation Month, if one doesn't ex

• Yes!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Hella yes!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • All the yes!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • All the above!

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Tefka said:
I don't have enough manpower.

"So get more, Tef."

Then I have to govern that manpower.

Staff is what, nearly 30 people? We're not going to get any bigger unless absolutely necessary, and a new "splash" feature for minor factions doesn't constitute as necessary.

We have a map that gets updated. We have Major Factions. We have minor factions. We have rank titles that get updated daily by the dozen. We have a steadily growing member base. We have events we want to do.

We have custom species, custom planets, custom locations, custom vehicles, places to create your favorite weapon and get it canonically submitted. We have a restricted and banned item list to govern overpowered stuff. We have a three tiered system of Force Users and countless other things.

We have a server that 800 "registered" members - not counting visitors - visit daily with one server admin to maintenance it.

Can we not ask for "more", guys? I'm not sure we can handle more right now. Let's tweak what we've got.

That just boggles my mind people, enough to do something pretty rare really! It changed my mind over a topic I felt strongly about, because for the past couple of months I have really taken for granted all that Staff does for us.

It's about time that the rest of us realize it too!

If there isn't one already, I feel like we should dedicated one Month to the Appreciation of our very own Staffers, who make this site possible :)

[member="Fatty"]

This guy. This guy gets it.

814474319916859685.gif

He is right though. The staff even puts up with people like me, who can be general ass holes. Really, I for one feel terrible for the childish things I have said and done to staffers.

So, I support this.

Our staff works pretty damn hard. All the time. They deserve a Staff Appreciation week... every month. There's not much we can do to thank them for the most part, but we can try.
Let's shower them with thanks and kitten gifs and do our best to be polite, solve our problems reasonably, and listen to them.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Krest said:
[member="Fatty"]

This guy. This guy gets it.

814474319916859685.gif

He is right though. The staff even puts up with people like me, who can be general ass holes. Really, I for one feel terrible for the childish things I have said and done to staffers.

So, I support this.

D:

MY FACE!

*gives cookies to staff anyways*

Matreya

Been around for a long while now, and have had plenty of run ins with the Staff, you all deserve a month to sit back and say yeah, we're awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom