Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Announcement: Welcome Ayden as Administrator & we're still looking for Role-play Judge candida

Ayden Cater will be joining myself, Tegaea, and Karin Dorn as a community Administrator. Grant him a pat on the back, he's been doing some awesome work around here.

Sadly, his welcoming announcement must share the burden of also being the reminder that we still have some staff positions open that I'd like to fill. I'm hunting for a candidate to step up as a Role-play Judge. I'd like to thank those who have submitted their PMs to me that they are interested but I'm keeping the door open a bit longer. If you are not chosen, it is nothing personal, just business.

63b.png

Seriously, congrats Ayden! Well deserved.

Darren Onyx

D
CONGRADULATIONS! QUE THE CHEESEY INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC! *Chariots of Fire theme starts to play, everything in slow-mo*

@[member="Vault"] It is the people who decide who wins in Dominions/Invasions, they also approve and disapprove things in the factory I believe.

I haven't been able to walk, because someone sold all the chairs for cheap booze. Tegaea.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone. I'd promise not to burn the place down... but that's not necessary, right?

I mean... People... sometimes... need to just randomly call the fire department. Right?

Darren Onyx

D
*calls fire department* wait.... oh you meant metaphorically not the smell... ok... *hangs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom