Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice Run?

Someone needs to go on a spice run with me! It looks less suspicious if I have at least 1 passenger with me. But who knows it could be a party! It will be complete with space travel, drug lords and possible Republic checkpoints :eek:

So who wants to go on a grand adventure across the stars to deliver some crime lord his shipment?!

Well if you are my alibi and nothing goes wrong, you get a cut of my profits. If we hit a bit of trouble and you survive you get a bigger cut, but not too big, everyone gets equal. This will be a decent sized shipment, 20,000 worth of spice give or take? It will take a bit of stealth and maneuvering but it will be worth it in the long run.

Matreya

@[member="Barrett Haskins"] hey broseph. Boss to see Barrett on the board again. Im so down for the run to. Last mission Zaiden n Barrett were on they slaughtered like a hundred guards to steal from that old lady that died. It was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom