Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Sphaera Tea Company (Now accepting UC!)

[member='Kay Arenais']

Ordering Stim Tea, Root Tea, and Boba Bon Bons. Monthly shipment to Nothmir for the 3rd Peacekeeping Corps. Funds directly covered by Red Giant's logistics detachment. Along with a personal shipment of Darkside Cookies and a small box of Glitterstim Tea.

The Mandalorians were pricks to us in the past, but good brownies uneaten is a sin.

[member="Kay Larr"]

I would like to expand my quarterly personal order to encompass all of your products, and to ask for a distributorship to provide your products in the CIS Ministry of Science's gift shop.

Of course, we only as for 10% of profits, with the rest being passed to yourself.

Thanks!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Visanj T'shkali"]

Your track record for payments has gone smoothly, so the expansion of your order is granted. As well as the distribution request.

Thank you for your business!

Hello NPC Treasury NPC Treasury ,

Krovane Corporation owner and operator, Lady Krovane, would like to purchase a supply of each of your tea products or establish a contract to acquire an influx of said products. Lady Krovane is fond of tea and is also interested in sampling your baked goods. In regards to your more volatile and dangerous products we at Krovane Corporation would like to keep the inclusion of said products discreet and off the books though funds regarding them will still be applied in the form of a hefty gratuity.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We at Krovane Corporation look forward to working with you and receiving any and all approved products!

Amira Sadako Amira Sadako

Thank you for your support, Lady Krovane and that of your corporation. Your order has been approved, however further details in regards to how great of a supply you require needs further exploration so that the speed of delivery can be at it's quickest.

~Kay.

---------| Incoming order |---------

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Zweihander Union - Department of Foreign Affairs

Hello! We're looking for some catering for a diplomatic event. Can we get an order of the following:

1) Sapir Tea for ≈50 people
2) Jeru Tea
3) Avabush Tea
4) Ola Tea
5) Ligthside fudge
6) Darkside cookies

All orders payable through the Zweihander Union Department of Foreign Affairs in standard galactic credits. Please deliver to Schesa before the event takes place.
Thank you​

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Placing an order for just one Darkside cookie.

Expedited shipping - yes
Gift wrapping - yes
Gift receipt included - yes
Include Certificate of Authenticity - yes
Full Product Warranty - yes
Include User Instructions - yes
All documents signed and notarized - yes
Action figure - yes

sent-to-the-wrong-address-featured-image.jpg

Dear Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch ,

Your parcel has arrived at your door. Inside you will find everything you asked for, PLUS samples of our other baked goods. Your random action figure selection are of the popular Dark Helmet and Princess Vespa!

Please enjoy responsibly!

Sphaera Tea Company

Jhira moves with cautious grace through the elegant shop, deftly avoiding rattling displays or shattering China despite her heavy armor. Her helmeted gaze lingers over-long upon a fine China tea service, complete with self-heating kettle and stay-warm mugs. A trace of amusement lightens her voice, as she turns to the counter and places a heavy pouch of Mon Calamari Flan upon it.

“I came for a case of all your special products,” she pauses a moment, places a second pouch the table, “and I do mean all …” Her gaze flashes back to the tea service, with a pause evocative of mild embarrassment. “I’d like the tea service, as well, service for 25 - well. Better get an extra case of the cups, the children are at that age. A mixed case of your house favorites brews, with hen 4 each of Darjeeling, lemon and ginger, hibiscus and …’ counts under her breath, “…ten sleepy time teas.”

“Also, I heard you had action figures? “

NPC Treasury NPC Treasury won a moment’s pause, as Jhira pictured either loader droids or worse, her kin folks, trying to navigate safely through the elegant store. A soft hmm of thought was apparent, followed by a decisive nod. “You are quite right. Docking Bay A11,” where the big ships docked. “Ah … except for the action figures. I’d best guard them myself, before passing them out. Have you nine left?” Hope and amusment rippled through the Mandalorian‘s tone, despite her best efforts to hide it and the slightly mechanical tang the built-in speakers added to any conversation.

Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel was given a nod with a smile, taking note of the instructions for where the plethora of crates were to be delivered. As well as the requested amount of action figures. "I can easily give you nine action figures. I take it an assortment would be best?" She dipped down underneath the counter and pulled out a big box, plopping it onto the countertop. "Take your pick." They were figures from famous and popular holomovies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom