Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Species Knojur

The_Shadow_Figure.png

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39866-planet-of-knojur/

Name: Knojur
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Knojur
Language: Knojur (Force communication,) and Galactic Standard
Average height of adults: 1.8 m
Skin color: Pure black
Hair color: N/A
Breathes: Able to breath in open space/ Type IV Atmosphere, they do not require any form of sustenance of than the force itself.
Strengths: Most are force sensitive, and are quick learners of ancient and dark rituals/techniques like Sith Alchemy. Able to sense without eyes, noses, etc.
Weaknesses: Have a dangerous hunger for the force, and they tend to fight anything no matter how powerful to keep and achieve their wants and powers, an overwhelming pride.
Distinctions: (The picture is a rough estimate) They are human like, with only the force to guide their senses, The Force manifests inside their beings, and gives them the power to see without eyes, hear without ears, etc.They are Large black and dark figures, that are really obscure and almost humanoid and are solid. they have no facial features, other than their even dark eyes. No hair at all either. Their organs consist of crudely put together parts from the Sith Lords experiments (see origin.) They walk normally. They lack the requirement of sustenance and a nose, ears, mouths, etc. because during their creation, the Sith lord used dark essence and dark side force into the being to serve as a tool. That later backfired and the being absorbed pure dark side force energy resulting in his DNA altering the the Dark Side. Relying only, yet heavily on the force, they did not need to grow or develop any features like a nose, or ears, etc.
Average Lifespan: 200 years
Races: N/A
Estimated Population: Only found on Knojur, population is about 10 million
Diet: Have a need to strictly feed on the force.
Communication: Galactic Standard
Culture: The Knojur people are largely influenced by their religion to Knojur (their god, and also the name of their planet and species.) and the supreme hierarchy of the empire. There is only race/breed of Knojur people, non gender self reproducing people. (Will get into more detail with the species thread) Those entering the military will receive the move ruthless and intense training in order to protect their planet, and hide them from any other form of life. There are no official sports or arts, other than religious rituals and shrines. Their daily life can be broken up into branches, Royalty, Military, Prophets, Civilians, and Servants. Royalty involves the Emperor, and his cabinet, they normally perform any duties on an isolated peoples. The Military protect and hide and leads to the actual planet (force users can be implemented in any branch). Prophets oversee the religion and preach the word of Knojur, and praise each person on Knojur. Civilians and Servants live similar lives, serving others as apprentices, cleaning, management, etc.
Technology level: Modern technology, cultural advanced, but they criminalized guns of any form.
General behavior: A more controlled behavior when calm, and intellectual species. When enraged they will risk their own down fall.
History: The history based on the peoples beliefs are highly thought of based around their god Knojur. Knojur created the planet itself and they have lived in complete isolation, watching the entire galaxy grow and develop for millennium. They have managed to not be known and kept to themselves. Their whole lifespan has been devoted to their god Knojur and their Emperor... The actual origins of the planets were form the result of an ancient Sith Lord who played god, and wanted to create this perfect form of life. The creature he created rapidly self reproduced. Eventually they developed consciousness and started to read the Sith's research notes and learn his secrets. The species later took the Sith's life and used his body for dark rituals and later consume him through the force.
Notable Player-Characters: Xhinx (Me)
Intent: "This will serve as a major story/plot advancement and could be in many RP's, it will also serve as a Species for the planet Knojur."

[member="Xhinx"] - This looks like an interesting species so far.

I'm somewhat confused, however...

"This will serve as a major story/plot advancement and could be in many RP's, it will also serve as a Species home world, and maybe even a factions home world."

"(Will get into more detail with the species thread) "

Can you explain what you mean, before we start judging? Is this not the species thread? Did you mean to make this a planet submission? Excuse me if i'm missing something. Thanks in advance. :)

Oops, I included most information in the planet thread and forget to refine somethings. The intention will serve as a storyline for me and the planet.

It should be

"This will serve as a major story/plot advancement and could be in many RP's, it will also serve as a Speciesfor the planet Knojur."

"(Will get into more detail with the planet thread) "

Sorry about the confusion, if you have anymore questions please ask.

[member="Xhinx"] - Alright. :)

Well, anything important to the species needs to be in the species submission as well, not just the planet sub.

To start, can you describe more about their physical bodies? If they don't have noses and ears, can they smell and hear? How do they breathe in space? Do they breathe at all? Why do they look like hair golems? Do they walk or fly, because I don't see any feet? Do they have normal organs? Etc etc etc. Assuming by the picture you used, yhou're making something that greatly differs from the norm, aka humans. That's perfectly alright, we have Filar-Nitzan after all, but you just need to be more specific so everyone knows what they're roleplaying with. :)

Once you've made those edits, we'll move onto others.

Edit: Also please edit the submission, to fix where you said 'will be shown in the species sub' and 'this will serve as a planet for so and so'

[member="Xhinx"] - Before we continue, i'd like you to know that species made through Alchemy or Magic require a development thread or creation or discovery. If you're willing to do said thread, we can continue. :)

I don't suggest doing it until the sub is otherwise approvable, however, so that you know exactly what you're creating, since the submission is likely to change a bit through the judging process.

Ty for your patience.

[member="Xhinx"] - Since this is such a complicated submission, i'd reccomend doing it after the submission is approval, so you know what you're making. :)

If they use the force for a form of Spatial Sense, they would all have to be FS to a degree. (Much like Miraluka). Also, being able to hear smell see etc with the force would go in strengths.

If there's 20 billion of them, how is there enough force to feed upon? Beings that feed upon the force need huge amounts, such as dark tombs or nexuses. (See: Terentatek, Tuk'ata, Hssiss).

After that we'll move onto the culture.

[member="Xhinx"] - Honestly, anything that feeds strictly on the force is iffy. To support a decent population, it would have to be a planet like Droumnd Kaas, Korriban, or Ruusan. And nexuses don't pop up out of nowhere.

I would suggest having them be able to eat other things as well, to supplement their diet. Because anything that feeds strictly on the force would be severely limited. (See: Terentatek)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom