Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spawn of Winter

Alright so, after a while of deciding rather or not i want to go down this awkward road i figured that i would give it a shot.

Basically, i decided to give Winter Sovereign a Daughter. Thaaaats right guys Winters little snow angel. Now, i want to do this rather carefully considering this is a thing that is rather important to me and i've been wanting to do it for a long while now.

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing her. Her age would be between 15-17 years of age. She would have traits similar to Winter herself (White hair, Blue eyes) and the plot can be discussed between me and whoever wants to play her.

Whoever decides to, will have the awesomeness of being princess of both Winters home planet & The Awoken. A faction of space witches doing all kinds of awesome stuff ;D.

Character history, personality, and ect can all be discussed as well since i don't wanna tell you how to play a character...i'd rather you grow to enjoy playing her rather than feeling obligated because then it becomes a chore ffffff.

Cheers mates.

[member="Lady Sovereign"]

Well I would offer my services to this, but I am no good at playing female characters. If there is anything else I can do to help you out with this I would love to help. I am very interested in seeing how this plays out and really rooting the right person comes along.

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
[member="Lady Sovereign"] Seeing her age is right about at the limit of my own, I think I could do something worth while if I were to get the position of playing her. Hope you consider me!

I write all teh white haired blue eyed kiddies on Chaos

Except for Nina

But Nina was my creation

<~<;' ';>~>

1395694411620-Hunger3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom