Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorta Unique Idea and Question about it.

Talon Jett

Unshackled but still Disgraced.
Hey all,

I am writing my biography for Talon as we speak, but sorta wanted to ask this before I try to finish it... and the thread for factory made custom wont be posted until Talon is done.

I had this sorta interesting idea for this current sith I am creating, and wanted to see if it would be able to be done without being instantly rejected.

The idea I had would borrow some details from Marvel's Wolverine, or Lady Deathstrike in a sense Talon's dual tonfa's would be made in a more claw like form and somehow be secured to her wrist either permanently or temporarily.

Now I will state I am no engineer or science type, I have no clue how do to something like this.. this is why I am trying to see if it can be done within factory rules.

I might also give her the needed abilities to finish the character off and make her like the Marvel's characters the idea is borrowed from.

Like I said, sorta need help to figure this out. Sorry I don't have more details for this sort of thing.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Talon Jett"]

Cool idea. You're talking about something like these?

Offhand, I'd say they're all right, and I was thinking about souping up the prosthetics on this character with retractable versions of those :D

So badass.

Talon Jett

basically yes, thanks.. didn't think of googling that. :D
[member="Evard L'Rik"]

Just wonder how it could be made or designed with the same specifics of an actual lightsaber or lightsaber resistant material. :/

Evard L'Rik

[member="Talon Jett"]

Phrik, Beskar, Songsteel, and several other metals are lightsaber-resistant. You'll just need a dev thread...

And possibly two, if you're gonna permanently attach them o_O

Talon Jett

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Trying to make claws like wolverine from marvel, but I just have no clue how to make them more starwarsy.

Trying to get some advice on how to flesh the idea out more, and not make it seem more like a marvel rip off lol.

Evard L'Rik

[member="Talon Jett"]

Just don't bond 'em to your skeletal claws and you'll be fine...

The search I did shows plenty of stuff you can have as a retractable part of a body armor or something.

Could even make yourself a Mando-style glove thingy with those in it.

Evard L'Rik

[member="Talon Jett"]

The difference is that the former is a symbiotic thingy... They don't come in different shapes, and they're not retractable in the sense you want.

[member="Talon Jett"]

bonding tonfa to the wrist would be counter productive. They are meant to spin and rotate in the hand. Rotating on the wrist wouldn't be the same effect.

I love the lightsaber claw idea however. This would be interesting if it were sort of like a gauntlet. I got reminded of Baraka from Mortal Kombat as well. Something similar to the claw idea.

1847712-ladder2_baraka__mk9_.png

Talon Jett

[member="Evard L'Rik"]

Thanks, I will see what can be done about the Mandolorian type gauntlet.. I am also doing a bit of ooc research about it and many other things for the character. Its tedious since I am rather useless with research, but meh... its needed.

Thanks for the input all. :D appreciate it.

Talon Jett

Sorta running over your app for it and doing some research for appropriate abilities on the wookiee.. I might just do that. :)

Evard L'Rik

[member="Talon Jett"]

I'll help with the dev for it, if your character's rogue. Evard works for the Pubs, but he doesn't like Jedi, either.

Evard L'Rik

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Just one question: Would this have to be a separate dev from the one for Evard's arm if I'm using cortosis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom