Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry

I just don't have what it takes to roleplay... my writing sucks, my characters suck as well... I can't even look at my posts.

I apologize to those who I roleplay with as Avreet/Veles/Pontus/Alaki and to those I have promised a thread. That's probably [member="sabrina"] [member="Dux Zarrah"] [member="Zaria"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Kian Karr"], probably a few others I can't remember right now.

Sorry guys!

Maybe I'll return some day, I honestly don't know. My depression's gotten significantly worse lately and I need to do something with it.

So again, sorry to those I leave hanging and goodbye for now!

[member="Dux Pontus"]
Woah, woah woah. You're not bad at anything, you're great! We'll be waiting for you to come back, if you choose to, and your former apprentice will always be waiting.

Soliael Devin Talith said:
I feel like you're way too harsh on yourself.

You're a great writer and honestly were one of my top choices for OS Admin when i left, don't be too hard on yourself and I look forward to writing with you if you return.
I'm going to have to agree with this statement. I enjoyed writing with you when I was playing as November in the Battle of Alderaan.

Hopefully, we shall see you soon!

How many times have I told you that your writing doesn't suck in our PM? How many times have you and I done threads together here and in the other place? How many times have I asked/invited you to do a thread with me? Everyone is right, you are to harsh on yourself and when I tell you that, you attack my opinion. I hate to see yo go, but you must do what you must. Good luck, mate.

I'll be here when you return. :(

[member="Dux Pontus"] I've been there dude, and while I totally get needing a break and some time to reflect, don't let your depression, anxiety, anything really, warp your perception of your writing.

I don't know you personally but look at the love in this thread.

We'll be here when you get back, but I'd ask you don't give up on something that brings you peace if it usually does and you're going through some rough times.

Good luck in all you do, and I hope we see you around.

[member="Dux Pontus"]

So many said it better than I could. But that won't stop me adding to the mix. My longest thread ever? With you. My most viewed thread ever? With you.

Please don't go (and I mean it so much I won't add a cheap gif to prove my point) :)

[member="Dux Pontus"]

Your writing certainly doesn't suck! I look back so fondly at the duel you and I had on Empress Teta. That was one of my earliest experiences here on Chaos and it has stuck with me since then.

Depression and anxiety have such a way of narrowing our focus to the negative, of making us see only the bad and not the good. You might not see the good right now, but we do! Don't let the negativity bring you down. We will all be waiting here, eager to RP with you when you get back.

c'mon fish face, from what I've read, you seem like a great writer. I haven't had a chance to RP with you, but I'd be upset to see a writer of your caliber leave.

[member="Dux Pontus"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Dux Pontus"]

Dude!!!

Your writing in no way is terrible! I've been following a few threads of yours and of course briefly threaded with you in our thread of giving the Order of the Phoenix a temple in the Imperial Remnant's territory!

You have a very intriguing style of character development!

I very much hope for the best ya though in your journey in life!

Lastly I hope your muse returns one day!

Dux Pontus said:
OK, I'm back... we'll see for how long :lol:

But really, what sucks, my writing or my characters? I really want to improve!
You don't suck at anything. I'm not sure what's happened, but perhaps it's just the places you're looking to write and with whom? I can't see someone trying to actively avoid you, as you're a good writer. If it's the case with how it was in our training thread days, it may just be that you're with an inactive writer - I can say that I am, regrettably, not very active and I am sure there are others in a similar situation to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom