Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry!

So recently my job has been a hassle and I have been called in to work the past few days and will continue to work up until three weeks from now. I work at a gun shop that also sells things such as 72 hour kits and the like. But because we are moving locations, getting new ownership, and having our stock almost increase by double of what it was, they are calling everyone in.

This will all be taking place as I am having to deal with school and just waking up about an hour earlier than most so I can go to a early morning scripture study called seminary. (LDS people will understand) that said my computer decided to break down on me as I have no Idea on why it suddenly will nit accept my Internet when I have had the same provider for two years now, as well that my screen will not work. (no image and no backlight comes on) so for a while now if I do make any posts they will be smaller than normal as well less often.

I wish so much that my life didn't become so busy (probably shouldn't have prayed so hard on getting the job as well as something to do with my life huh?) so I hope that you all can understand as most of my posts will be coming from my phone or iPod for the time being.

Thanks guys, and have a nice day!

Evasion Studios
Sounds like you might need to seek a PC tech man. Screen problems (on a laptop) can be super tricky, especially if they have to replace a chip or a backlight. I've done it to many laptops when I was a PC tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom