Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was simple. Petra’s path cross with a smuggler named Jorge a few times. Those times were a little less than friend for the man. Of course, they were not all the best of times. Last time she really saw him. He pulled her head out of chocolate and sang to her because of a Sith curse.

The witch reached out with her contacts to let Jorge know there was business available if he desired. She did not include his safety in the matter. However, there were no plans to harm. Although the meeting had not started so who would know by the end of it. The info did tell him to head to Dathomir. There was a mountain range known as Morte Mountains with an old space port that had a landing pad which could be big enough for his ship.

It was assumed it was not a large ship. She did note that she would be there to greet him. Trying to be friendly for a change, everyone would see how long that would last. Petra had mood swings base on her level of boredom. Well good luck for the poor guy.

[member=Jorge]

Jorge responded to the witch's proposal quite quickly. The Confederacy paid well, but that was only when he was working with them, So when he wasn't working for the CIS the smuggler took on any job he could.

The Dusty Sparrow left hyperspace and entered Dathomirs atmosphere. The starship creaked as it dropped down to fly above the canopy of the vast forest below. The YT-2400 approached the mountain range and it flew down into the valley that snaked below the mountains. Soon enough the ship reached the base of the mountain that contained the space port, Jorge flew towards the peak, wrapping around the mountain.

Once the Sparrow was at the peak, Jorge positioned the ship over the landing pad and landed it. Shortly after the ships engine died down, the boarding ramp lowered and the young scoundrel walked down into the space port.

"Anyone home?! Excuse me!- Miss Witch lady, I'm here!"

". . ."

After getting no response, Jorge sat down on the boarding ramp and looked around the space port. The port gave off an eerie vibe and so far he observed that the structure was abandon.
"Oh.." He sighed "I bet she called me out here to kill me.."

The smuggler figured she was going to "get back" at him for what happened a few months before, and on the deserted mountian top there would be no one to stop her.

Jorge didn't know this though, and he could even end the day with a new contract and new credits.

~Well, he'd just have to wait and see.~

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

“Boy, yes someone is here… this is my home after all.” Petra not really angrily but it was an off putting tone. Walking out of the hanger doors from the mountain side, she did have to walk a long distance up from the main stronghold to reach the old spaceport. There was once more activity and personal; however, time and plagues reduced the clan’s numbers. The mountain had casted it shadow over the clan once more.

Petra waved Jorge over, “Come on… there is a walk and lots to talk about.” It was true on both accounts. She also remembered she needed to add another bit. “And, I’m not going to kill, so relax.” If she wanted to kill him, it would have been already. Also, she needed him for a few jobs so she would have to wait until after the job was done. Now the witch had to talk about work.

[member=Jorge]

Jorge stood from where he sat and joined her where she was. Noting her previous tone he was a little wary but not so much that he didn't seem relaxed. The witch's statement about not killing him didn't ease his wariness at all, it did though prompt him to give a small knowing smile as he entertained the thought of her being there as soon as he landed and him not knowing.

Waiting for her to lead the way, he asked about the job-
"So what's do you need me to do, and how many credits will I be paid upon completion?"

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom