Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soo, I did things tonight.

I pushed a few things through the Factory (Two of which are pending approval at the time of this post) that I would like to make available to the Galactic Republic. Who you I speak to about becoming a licensed GR Company?

My intention was to provide this Limited Production Tech to the NFU PC's that don't have anything better than cannon/non-restricted. I gave them bells and whistles and shinies, cause you know, things are nice.

I have three more items yet to be thrown to the Factory Floor, and another still in development. That said, if any NFU Military guys wants something nice and fancy, PM me. I have plenty of spare time. My finals got spread out over three weeks, so i didn't have to cram this semester.

[member="Jarin Eldaro"]

Uh, I'm waiting on GR licensing to get a catalog up, but here is the stuff I got so far in Limited Production. It will be available to the GR Military as soon as a licensing agreement can be reached.

ACS-001 Arbiter Battle Armor
Arbiter Combat Helmet
Sky-Strike Jetpack
Short Range Sonic Neutralizer

I've got something in the Factory for me, and Someone else's thing still in development, but am otherwise available.

(Notes, Read them carefully and fully to understand their limitations)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom