Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some interaction for this NFU

Ah yes, I have enbarked on this difficult path of having a NFU as a main. So, I could use some interaction. Haven't RPed with many peeps here - time to change this.

What do you need to know about Zonia?

• Chief economist of GA - so interactions with company owners are welcome
  • Entire family slain by Sith - so dark characters should stay away, if they don't want Zonia to go rabid
  • Dislikes FUs in general - could be some interesting interaction with Jedi
Anways, hit me up with ideas. I'm open to anything.

[member="Ra Vizsla"] As a matter of fact, I am going to be in need of a Mandalorian. You see, your "Empire" controls Muunilist...and I need Galactic Banking Clan to maybe be the underwriter on GA bonds possibly issued to fund the restoration of Coruscant.

[member="Songbird"] Vigilantes? We, the GA, are the vigilantes. Which side are you on?

Some sorta' vigilante or mercenary made of hardlight, like this.

tumblr_mi1me08FSc1ra96gxo1_500.gif

Any ideas you got, I'm up for. This character leans a bit towards the GA and GR, but remains neutral.

[member="Zonia Kalranoos"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Star Tours would be willing to open a beach resort on Dulvoyinn as part of the Beaches of the Light Side series of vacation packages; in addition, a monument will be commissioned on the site of the resulting resort to commemorate the sacrifices of the brave Alliance personnel in the race to Coruscant, which formally began on Dulvoyinn.

[member="Zonia Kalranoos"]

Hey there. I'm an NFU, who also hates FU's. Sith particularly.

I also make armies for people. So I got that going for me.

You need an army? Or a general? Or a guy who is pretty fantastic at strategy? I'm in.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
[member="Zonia Kalranoos"] Roger, Dulvoyinn is the way to go. To make up for our multiple failures in dark-sided territory (Mandalorian territory is regarded for Star Tours as dark-sided territory), including Kothlis, Cademimu, Dubrillion, Glee Anselm, which all were tentative destinations for the Beaches of the Dark Side line... perhaps light-sided territory is more suited for replicating what tourists would want out of what they originally wanted out of Kothlis, Cademimu, Dubrillion or Glee Anselm.

Or perhaps you would like the Alliance to open a Pizza Hutt location and in which the galactic launch of Pizza Hutt as a consumables manufacturer/retailer would be made, with the Utinni #1 perfume as its first non-edible product manufactured by Pizza Hutt. Think Pizza Hut in a pharmacy and you'd get the new breed of Pizza Hutt location, called Pizza Hutt Palace...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom