Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Ideas I would like to come to fruition

I would like to find someone willing to RP with in a Master/Apprentice relationship with myself. I will of course be the apprentice. I would like to do something like Luke did during I,Jedi and Jedi Search books since my character is currently unaware of his potential.

It doesn't have to start with a Master or even a Knight recognizing his abilities. Heck it might be cool for a Padawan/Apprentice to recognize and help him learn the basics, as he knows nothing right now.

I have lots of free time right now, but I as it stands, about half of my posts are Factory/Dev Threads with more in the bullpen (I have like four filled templates and a pair of Dev Threads already written, just waiting for slots in the Factory) and I would like to become equally involved in RP, so I would like someone or some people that are fairly active.

If you are interested in helping me out, PM please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom