Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Solus'orhaar Handheld Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
kmd_multiwrench_by_astepintooblivion.jpg

Image Source: [link]
Intent: A multifunction handheld scanner.
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Clan Rekali, Incorporated
Model: Solus'orhaar ('United/Comprehensive Scan') Handheld Scanner
Affiliation: Clan Rekali, select customers
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-produced
Material: Red havod alloy, electronics

Description: The Solus'orhaar is a bulky portable scanner with a variety of modes and functions. It was designed by Clan Rekali based on Alec Rekali's experience with the more expensive, more powerful Levantine Scanpack.

The Solus'orhaar is a multifunction military-grade combination of several types of personal scanner. Basic decrypt capacity allows it to understand transmissions up to, but not including, military-grade encryption; alternately, it can transmit intercepts to more powerful military computers. The Solus'orhaar incorporates a variety of sensor types in order to keep multirole expeditions from having to carry a number of different scanners, some of them capable of overcoming various kinds of stealth at short range (details in precedent links). A pressure- and water-sealed havod casing is required to keep the complex circuitry safe from impact and environmental hazards. In a pinch, the durable Solus'orhaar can be used as an impromptu melee weapon. Though the Solus'orhaar has good range, it can also be used for focused directional scans. The top of the Solus'orhaar can detach and serve as an in-depth control panel, or the Solus'orhaar can link wirelessly with most kinds of Mandalorian helmet, including the helmet of the standard aliit'gam 'clan skin' armor.

Portable Scanner Capabilities:

Primary Source: A version of this with different priorities. Second paragraph and capabilities adapted from that submission.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Alec Rekali"]
Nothing seems out of the ordinary or broken here. Real simple scanner with some bells and whistles while maintaining durability and reliability. And you can smack someone without it falling apart, which is very nice.

Approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom