Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soliael Devin Talith

jltSj4O.png
NAME:
Soliael(Sol) Devin Talith Shamalain​
Sith Lord​
SPECIES:
Garhoon/Kiffar​
HEIGHT:
2m​
WEIGHT:
93kg​
EYES:
Orange​
HAIR:
Black​
SKIN:
White​
FORCE SENSITIVE:
LIKE A GIRAFFE​
4Mmz5rn.png
Soliael by all accounts is a cynic. Whereas his brother Sven is an optimist, and his Sister Nemene is a heartless Schutta, Soliael is the one sibling of the three that truly see's the galaxy for what it is. In regards to most things Soliael reacts much as his mother, with caution and a hint of superiority. He takes most things with a grain of salt and tends to look at situations as though they were a joke, rather than a serious endeavor. Most of his great acts have not come from a drive to do great, but instead a simply curiosity of what if. This still drives Soliael, a thirst for knowledge and simply knowing what if.​
HFH3RPS.png
It has been said many times that Soliael resembles his father almost to a twin like degree. If the two were to be put directly besides one another the only thing that would allow one to tell them apart was Soliae's Raven black hair. This was the one trait he inherited from his mother, and sets him apart from Moridin. Besides this Soliael appears very much like his father, his natural Orange hair and somewhat brown skin tell of a unique ancestry.​
C31ixfI.png
[+]Technomancer: Soliael has mastered the use of Mechu-Deru and its extension Mechu-Deru Vitae. He is the undisputed master of these techniques, having used them to warp not one, but two entire species into entirely different beings. His strength is such that most Droids and machinery are mapped out in his mind with a simple touch, and control of these droids are a simple thought away. Most droids are completely and entirely within Soliaels realm of control, though those with sentience can prove to be a challenge. Though the techno-virus no longer runs through Soliael's veins, he is still capable of manipulating it on an extra-ordinary level. His power in the extension of Mechu-Deru is absolute eclipsing most others who claim to be masters within the technique.​
[+]Potential: Though Soliael no longer utilizes the darkside, his potential strength within the force is still far beyond average. Soliael naturally outpaces his family line in use of the force. His strength in the force is greater than Moridins ever was, his power eclipses Nemene by leagues, and its unlikely that any other of Moridins genetic line could even come close(Diana). An amalgam the strength of both of his families, Soliaels power in the force is such that most balk at it.​
[+]Genetics: Soliael at one point was a mixture of four different alien species. This led to his genetics being an overall detriment to his well being, as well as his strength. When he gained the skill, and the power to control the techno-virus he utilized the unique microscopic beings to change and alter himself on a fundamental level. With the Techno-virus, Soliael white washed away half of his mothers side, and half of his fathers. He took away his uncontrollable Zeltron pheromones and urges, as well as his Hapan inability to see in the dark, leaving only the Kiffar Psychometry and the enhanced ability of the Garhoons, though those still held some downside.​
[-]Bloodlust: Like most Garhoons, Soliael is prone to bloodlust. Though it is not as bad as some, due to his mixed species, Soliael still feels the urge to kill when surrounded by blood. Mostly this does not effect him as he is able to keep it under control, but when enraged and wound up, Soliael is capable of losing himself absolutely. This blood lust is uncommon, though when it occurs consequences can be dire. Currently his bloodlust is regulated by the placement of his ring, though were it to be removed it would likely be a powerful struggle.​
[-]Eyes: Soliael ever since his use of Sith Sorcery has problems with his eyes. This problem persists even after his cessation of use of Sith Sorcery. The problem manifests itself in the placement of black spots within his eyes. These black spots appear when Soliael over uses the force. The spots flicker across his sight, obscuring things and blacking out Soliaels vision. The spots appear at random times and hamper Soliael during combat, making him guess at where his opponent might be.​
[-]The Sirens Call: Soliael with the aid of his love Kira Liadain has ceased the use of the Darkside. This, as every single Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, or what have you will tell you, is incredibly difficult. Soliael had immersed himself so deeply within the use of the Darkside through Sith Sorcery that he must fight over the use of the Force on a daily basis. He struggles with it from dawn till dusk. Every time he reaches for the force the Darkside calls to him like a siren song. This struggle is incredibly profound, and is a constant weight on Soliaels mind. It takes him an incredible amount of willpower to not simply give in and wear the darkness once more.​
IggphFQ.png
I was born in the year 619ABY, two hundred years into what is now known as the four hundred year darkness. The circumstances of my conception are lackluster to be certain. I came about because of something that was nothing more than a fling between two of the most powerful Force Users that have ever roamed the galaxy. My creation was not intentional, and even my birth was not entirely assured until the intervention of my Grandmother. My life outside the womb however has always been destined for greatness. In me are poured the genetics of two grand family lines, the Shamalains, and the Taliths. This familial heritage has set me up for becoming what some have called a “true” Sith. I do not know if this is the truth, though I do know that greatness lies within me.​
629 ABY; Travel:
I am ten years old now. Mother and Oma have raised me so far, though Mother has not had much of a hand in it yet. For the first half of my life I was cared and nurtured for by Oma, or as some would call her Lady Silencia. Much of my daily life is structured, I learn, I eat, I learn some more, then I eat again and then I am allowed some time to play, though I suspect that my style of playing differs from what other children my age would be doing under such circumstances. I have a good life, I do not mind the hard learning that I do during the day or the way that others interact with me. I know that I am not a regular child, I know that there is something...special about me.​
I do not exactly know what it is, but I can feel it welling up inside of me especially when I become angry. Oma tells me to keep it locked up inside, and so I do. She scares most people, I can see it in their eyes when she speaks to them. I do not know why this is, but she doesn't scare me.​
We move around a lot, Mother, Oma, and I. We never stay in one place for too long, never linger upon a planet. I do not think we are running, I doubt that anything could scare Mother, but we have never stayed on a planet for longer than a month. I like it. I enjoy the different worlds we see, the different people we meet, its amazing and I often find myself stunned whenever we see a new world.​
I hope we never stop traveling.​
633 ABY; The Force:
I am now fourteen years old, things have changed. Oma has left us for a time, or at least she seems more detached. For the past few years Mother has taken over my care. Despite myself I find myself enjoying the times I have with her. I do not know if she loves me, I do not know if she is even capable of love, but the times I am with her I feel myself growing closer to her. Supposedly this is what family is like, Mother and son spending time together...i do however suspect that once again our situation is not exactly normal.​
When I turned twelve Mother and Oma informed me of what I was, that I was not as most humans were. Although they were quite mysterious about it they informed me than my heritage gave me a unique mix of abilities. They told me that I was stronger, faster, and variably more gifted than many other species within the galaxy. I suspect that they are hiding something else from me, though I have yet to ask.​
I am old enough to know now that of course we are all capable of using the force. The power and rage that I had once felt as a child was the Darkside welling up within me, it was the power of the force itching to get out. Mother has refused to teach me anything, Oma has forbidden it until I am ready. This disappoints me greatly. I want to use the force, I want to reach my full potential, but Oma says that I am not ready, and so I listen.​
Instead Mother and I have been working on my physical training. She puts me through a training regiment every day. I run obstacle courses, lift weights, and then we fight. She beats me every time. Mother is stronger, faster, and smarter than me. We both know this and the situation likely will not change for quite some time. I do however still enjoy these bouts between her and I. As I spend more time with Mother I find myself growing...a sense of humor. I laugh and quip with her, something that Oma would likely never quite approve of. I can feel my personality changing day by day. I find myself growing more and more like Mother. Perhaps it is genetics, but when I reflect upon the past...i enjoy what I am becoming.​
634 ABY; Curiosity:
I finally asked Mother who my father was, her reaction was less than what I had hoped for. As soon as the words left my mouth she had just stared at me, then she had answered​
“Don't ask about him, kiddo. He's a deadbeat that only cares about himself.” I quickly quipped back to her, pointing out thats exactly how Oma described her. She laughed at that and then quickly responded with “Sure is, the difference being I'm the one that raised you, so that makes me better.”​
I still wonder who my father is.​
642 ABY; Adulthood:
I am now twenty three years of age, in most society’s I am a fully grown adult, to my Mother and Oma however I am still a child.​
I find myself spending even more time with Mother now. Oma hardly has time for either of us, though I do not mind this so much. My sense of Humor has now developed and I believe I am genuinely capable of having fun. Mother and I take short jaunts on different worlds, I suspect that she is overwhelmingly bored and I provide her with a source of entertainment. I don't mind being her distraction, in fact I quite enjoy it. When we go out we usually receive eye rolls from Oma along with words of warning about not killing anyone. I do not know is she genuinely worries about me, though I think she has concern for my actions and my life. Whether this is because of the time and investment she put in me or because she has genuine love for me I do not know, but I enjoy the feeling of having someone care about me...it makes me feel safe.​
With Mother it is completely different. I do not think she worries about me in the slightest. Still even after all of these years I cannot tell whether she loves me or not, but I do know that she has trust within my capabilities. When we go out on our little trips she treats me not as a child, but as a companion. I enjoy this more than anything.​
Outside of what I consider my “fun” life things are much the same. I train every single day, I fight with a variety of weapons, though none of them really fit me. I cannot for the life of me match Mothers speed, or even Oma, though she hardly shows up on the training field. I am beginning to fear that ill never have the strength or speed of Mother, I fear that I am weak. When I word these insecurities however Mother gets a strange look in her eye, as though she wants to tell me something but can't...i suspect that Oma has forbidden her to do so. I can only surmise that it has to do with my strength in the force, a subject we often avoid.​
Oma says I am still not ready, and so I continue to wait.​
692 ABY; Isolation:
I am now seventy three years old, I have lived the life time of most peasant villagers in the outer rim. Life has changed dramatically for me in the past fifty years. My trips with Mother have all but ceased and even contact with her has been rare over the past few years. This is not because whatever connection we shared has ceased, but instead because I have locked myself away.​
On my thirty fifth Birthday Oma had given me a choice, she had given me the option to begin my study in the force, or to continue my other educations.​
At first I had nearly jumped at the opportunity to finally teach myself the ways of the Sith. I had yearned for this for nearly my entire life and I had felt a sense of pride and absolute wanting grow inside me. This very feeling however stopped me. What was the force to me? Was it something to be craved? Was it something that I needed? No. I had gotten along fine without it for the first thirty five years of my life. I did not need the force, and as long as I crave for it, as long as I wanted to use it, I would not be ready.​
So I declined my Grandmothers offer. I told her that I was not ready. Instead I locked myself away, I began my true education, my true learning. I read, I watched holovideos, I learned from my Mothers and Oma's collection of holocrons. For fifty years I have done so, and I have not even reached half of the knowledge that I should have. I am smart, but I am not yet smart enough.​
An idea begins to form in my head, a craving beyond the force. I start to feel a need, something to prove myself as great. At first I think this is another craving like I have for the force, a weakness. I quickly realized however that it was something else, something stronger. I think about it daily, and I wonder what it is I could be calling out for. I wonder if it due to who my father is, a mystery that still eludes me.​
I continue to learn, continue to study, continue to improve.​
757 ABY; Control:
It is my one hundredth and thirty eighth birthday, Mother has come for me. She has broken into what she calls my “tomb” and aims to get me out into the real world. Reluctantly, I follow her lead. For nearly a century I have locked myself away, training, learning, and studying. I now have more knowledge than most being could ever hope to acquire. My mind is filled with strategy's, information, and boundless expanses of thought.​
Still however I have no purpose. I do not know what to do with myself, with all the knowledge I have now gathered. A passion still eludes me, something that I think both Oma and Mother see. Secretly I hope that Mother digging me out of my tomb means I will find my destiny, though I find it hard to believe in such things.​
I crave the force still. I can feel myself calling out to it sometimes, clawing at it, being desperate for it. Each time I hate myself, each time I despise myself for wanting it so badly. “I am better than this”. Those are the words I say to myself.​
773 ABY; Memories:
It has now been 16 years since Mother came for me in my tomb. I still find myself to be lost. I cannot explain what it is im yearning for or what I want.​
Despite this feeling however I find myself enjoying the time with Mother. We go on what I dub “adventures”. We have visited a dozen different worlds and partaken in a hundred different things. It is during this time in the few days that I am on my own that I found myself quite addicted to the more...carnal side of life. It is an odd thing to say that I was a virgin for one hundred and thirty eight years, but it is the truth. Now that I have discovered this...i find that beautiful women have a certain sway over me. I have refused to share this particular tidbit with mother, I feel its not appropriate.​
It was during one of these trips that Mother tripped up. I asked her about her past, what she had done before I was born. She told me several tales, and during one she mentioned finding a Sith Lord upon a nearly abandoned world. From the way she clammed up about it I surmised that this Sith is my father. I do not know his name, or what planet he resides on, but I now know what I have long suspected is truth. Both sides of me come from greatness.​
At the end of each of our journeys we return to Oma, she has taken up residence on a world known as Kuat. Each time I see her I can sense a sort of...maternal pride in seeing what I have become. She enjoys what she has created and fostered within me, and truthfully without her tutelage I would not even be a fraction of the man that I am today. I love them both, my Mother and my Oma though I am still uncertain if either is capable of the feeling.​
Darkness still grows within me, the force is nurtured and the darkside wills be to take control of. My want grows less, soon I will be ready.​
781 ABY; Leaving:
“I am leaving.” These are the words that echoed through my mind as I confronted both Oma and Mother. Both didn't seem as shocked as I had suspected they would be, in fact they seemed rather relieved.​
I have decided that it is time for me to venture out on my own. I still lack purpose, and it is something that eats away at me. I will venture out into the galaxy at large to find my place, to find this thing that I so desperately called for.​
As I take my leave Mother simply says two words to me “Wotcher, Kiddo.”​
I feel that she cares for me.​
800 ABY; Alone:
Nineteen years have now passed, I am one hundred and eighty one years old. I have traveled a great deal of what is known as wild space. I have yet to find a purpose out here but I have found quite a bit of enjoyment. The people are simpler, the children are wittier, and the food is more delicious. Day to day I survive like any man would, though at night I do not sleep.​
I lie awake, searching, waiting, and contemplating what I am.​
Several times I have been confronted by mercenaries and bandits, each time I have ruthlessly murdered them as Mother had taught me to do. I feel no remorse for killing these men, they had tried to harm me and killing them had been the easiest solution. As the years moved by however I required something more. The Darkness within me made me care less, and as I ran out of both food and money I began to take what I needed from what most would call the innocent. Most of the time I just used my hands. I would break their necks or spines and end them quickly. I do not enjoy or revel in their deaths, but their passing does not bother me in the least.​
I wonder if this is what my father did, slaughtering the innocent.​
As time goes by my many acts of murder catch up with me. Bounties are placed on my head, though none of them state my name. Men and women both begin to come after me. Most of the time I escape, or I kill whoever is chasing me. I begin to grow weary of Wild Space, and despite myself I begin to Miss Mother and Oma. Just as I begin to contemplate leaving this place another bounty hunter falls upon me. This one has skill, and after a long fight he takes me down. I sit now in his prison cell, wondering where he is taking me.​
I still wonder what this craving within me is, the one for the force is almost gone.​
836 ABY; The Pit:
Thirty six more years have gone by, all of them spent within the walls of a prison known simply as “The Pit.”. The Prison is like nothing I have ever seen in my two hundred years. It is located on an isolated moon in the middle of no where deep underground. When I was transported here I saw only two vessels within the hangar aside from the Bounty Hunters own ship, both were ancient X-wing class vessels.​
The prison itself is a large hole, at least it is for me. Here within the prison there is a pecking order, the Strong survive and even thrive while the weak starve and almost die off. I have been told over the years by other prisoners that there is a section here specifically designed to keep force users held captive. Why they did not place me there I will never know, though is suspect it is because of my lack of training.​
It was here within the pit that I discovered my purpose. I found the thing that I was craving, and it was a simple answer. I had been craving power. Specifically I had been craving power over others. I wanted to rule, I wanted to dominate. I wanted to be an Emperor.​
Within the Pit I found my calling. The prisoners within the dark depths of the moon saw my strength, they saw me for what I was and began to form up beneath me. They became subservient, following my commands, and even my will. They held me at first as their king, and then later their god. After thirty six years I found my purpose here, I found what I was meant to be.​
As soon as the realization hit me my craving for the force went away. My weakness, my need to use the force to advance myself disappeared, and it was then that I knew I was ready.​
The Pit, is thought to be inescapable but they have made an error. I am the son of Sith, I am the darkside, and as soon as they come, I will be freed.​
836 ABY; Emergence:
I escaped.​
It was not as easy as some would think, but not as hard either. They made the mistake of thinking was I was ordinary, thinking that I was simply a murderer, but I am so much more.​
I did it during shift change, when the guards were weak and left the pit open. I touched the darkside for the first time, it was like a rush of power directly through my bones. It felt like a raging torrent of utter destruction, but also control. I used it instinctively, not thinking or directing it. I bounded from the blackness of the Pit, directly into the control center of the Prison. The guards attempted to react, attempted to put me down, but they underestimated my speed.​
Half of them were dead before the first blaster went off, the other half didn't last much longer. The killing felt sweet after so long, and using one of the last remaining guards as a hostage I managed to secure myself a ship and escape from that hell hole of a world. I make it sound easier than it was, my own ego wouldn't allow me to record it otherwise.​
I am the first man to escape from the Pit, I suspect I will also be the last.​
836 ABY; Family:
After my escape I made my way to Kuat. There Oma has made herself a home, a true home. She is Queen there and commands all of Kuat Drive Yards as well as the planet itself. Seeing her for the first time in nearly half a century put a warmth in my heart that was difficult to describe, the joy was almost indescribable. We spoke for a short few moments, I told her of my escape, of my adventures and my tales. It was not the magnanimous homecoming that I thought I would receive, but I understood.​
She ruled Kuat not as herself, but another woman. The Jedi had begun to crawl out of the darkness again. The Republic had reformed and the Gulag plague had ended. I was a Sith, and she could not afford for me to ruin her delicately laid plots. I did not blame Oma, there was no reason to.​
After only a few moments of conversation I asked about Mother. Oma nearly delighted about that, and decided that we would travel to her that day. My stomach had turned almost instantly at that news, I knew what it meant. The cards.​
Oma had long developed a way of travel that was completely unique to her. I never truly understood it, through I had never really asked. We used the cards to travel to Onderon, and as expected they made me sick. My mother was...delighted to see me, and we spent the next week together. It was an enjoyable time, and reminded me of the centuries past when we traveled from world to world. At the end of our time, my Mother told me it was time for my training to begin. Oma had agreed, and my first teacher was given to me. Dissero, my uncle.​
As I was leaving my mother finally told me the truth, allowing me to learn the name of my father. Darth Moridin, the First Emperor.​
On my departure from Onderon my Mother presented me with a ship, provided by Oma and customized by the Beastia herself. Within were hundreds, if not thousands of things I would need in the future, I dubbed the ship Freya and headed for Rudrig.​
836 ABY; Training:
My Uncle's reception of me was strange, and meeting him was far stranger. The man was nearly two centuries my junior, and yet technically he was a relative to look up to. His skill in the force was greater than mind as well.​
Yet the two of us quickly became not only student and teacher, but friends.​
The learning went surprisingly quickly. Weeks passed and I felt myself grow more powerful. The Darkside grew within me day by day, and my own physical strength became stronger as well. Dissero taught me to extend my natural talents, to make myself more powerful in the areas I was already gifted in. Unsurprisingly, it was the force that called to me. With the strength of both my mother, and my father coursing through my veins it took little efforts to access the more intricate sides of the force.​
I could feel the power growing as my knowledge grew. Dissero expanded my mind, and within months allowed me to seek my own way in the galaxy. My own strength lay in self exploration, in the gaining of knowledge on my own. I join the Sith Empire for a brief time, studying within their grand archives and halls. In the Empire I met Menoetius, a man as evil as I, with the same goals as I. Strength, power, and knowledge.​
With the Republic and Empire constantly at war it was of little surprise that I would become embroiled in conflict at some point. Metalorn was the sight of my first battle, a fight that ended in victory for the Sith, and amusement for myself.​
With my search for knowledge and ever going quest, I decided I needed to undertake another journey of discovery. The History of my father.​
836 ABY; Legacy:
The chase after my fathers tail was short, but not sweet.​
I dug into my fathers past as best as I could, and what I found was my mothers truth. Moridin was a selfish creature, it would be wrong to call him a man. My fathers life was a record of self importance and entitlement. He did everything and anything for only himself. He took the leaders of the Empire, shifted them, manipulated them, and changed them for his own gain. He became an Emperor, the first in nearly a millenia, and he did it only for himself.​
Not for the power, not for the grandeur, but for amusement, to see if he could. He fought a war, destroyed a dozen worlds, and attempted to wipe out a civilization, all to see if he could. My fathers own hubris was brought against him by a woman named Ashin Varanin, she led a rebellion against him, and in the end he simply left, his game over.​
The rest of his dealings were much the same, always selfish, always on his own, always looking out for himself.​
His end was brought not unironically by my brothers Wife, my fathers greatest apprentice. It was a detail I learned from his former lover Anara, my brothers mother. It was an odd meeting, though more amusing than anything else. I found the end fitting for the monster that Moridin had become, disgusted with his legacy, I felt no despair at news of his death.​
One fruitful thing was born of my hunt for Moridin however, the meeting of a Twi'lek, Anaya Fen.​
836 ABY; The Crusade:
It is time.​
The Empire offers me nothing anymore. My power has reached a peek amongst the other Sith, and I have begun to realize that within the Empire I cannot progress any further than I have. My friend, Menoetius reasons the same. We begin to plot and plan.​
We find ourselves an idea, a manipulation on a grand scheme greater than any Sith before.​
Together we go to the outer rim. There we create something new, something bold, a religion. We call it Moross, a pantheon of ten divines centered around three living gods, each distinct but powerful as can be. It begins on a world name Exocrons. We sow the seeds of the religion in the mountains, making it seem as though it were thousands of years old, instead of only a few weeks in the making. The force is used, Sorcery and spells to manipulate the masses into believing our lies.​
Moross spreads quickly, and before long the Crusade begins.​
836 ABY; Godhood:
We ascended. Menoetius and I became gods. It was a simple step. We showed ourselves to the public, and like greedy little goblins they grasped for us. They shouted and cheered our names, and we gave them miracles.​
My Sorcery came into play here. I did things that most would think impossible. I healed the sick., fixed things that were broken, changed entire species on a whim. It seemed so easy, so simple. They called to us, our children, our worshipers, our people. The Crusade grew each and every day, word spreading from Exocron into the rest of the outer rim. The religion caught like wild fire, and before we knew it billions began to call for us. The prayers of millions seemed to invigorate us, call to us and push us forward.​
The feeling of power was indescribable.​
As Moross grew, so did my own ambition. My knowledge base expanded a thousand fold, books, scrolls, holocrons, and artifacts of every sort being delivered to my doorstep for safe keeping. I consumed knowledge like a ravenous beast, and earned my name as Neth, The Keeper of Knowledge. It did not take long for news of my success to reach the ears of my Oma. She must have felt a modicum of pride within my success, and to keep me company within the outer rim she sent me family.​
My Aunt, Amorella.​
Much like Dissero, Amorella was nearly two centuries my junior. Though unlike Merovign, Amorella was weaker than I in the force, and much more gentle. My first meeting with her was an amusing one. I still remember the laugh that I had then, though it was days ago now. I hope to become close to Amorella, she cares for me already.​
836 ABY; Ascension:
I have done it. I have successfully assimilated an entire species into the beliefs of Moross. Through my rage and own strength in the force I have twisted the minds of an entire race, though not without cost.​
Menoetius abandoned me, I had not seen him in weeks, so instead of bringing him on my venture of conquest, I brought Amorella. I do not know if such a thing was a mistake, but she has in the process become a goddess in the eyes of my people. As I took over the minds of the Aing-Tii it was Amorella who stopped me, it was she that put an end to my cruelty. She took the guise of Inari, and made it her own.​
I do not know how to feel.​
836 ABY; Apprentice:
I have taken on an apprentice, or rather had taken one on.​
Her name was Evelynn Dorn, the daughter of a powerful Sith Lord that now lay dead in a tomb somewhere, or so I thought. Evelynn proved to be a challenge for me, powerful in her own right, and a quick study. Like me she thirsted for knowledge of all sorts, devouring books, scrolls, and anything that I taught her. She had no affinity for the teaching of the Sith however, and instead I took her to my mother.​
Quietus taught her how to be a Beast Master, how to train and work with beasts as only a Beastia could. Evelynn learned swiftly, though not very smoothly. The girl was skittish as could be, and it took weeks for her to truly grasp the workings of a Skreev. Eventually however she evolved, she became adjusted, and Mother approved of her somewhat.​
I allowed her to roam in the galaxy on her own, thinking she would find her way back​
I was wrong.​
Evelynn became lost to me, I suspect it is not through a fault of her own, but another Sith has taken her. At first I was determined to retrieve her, intent on taking her back. The Force however pushed me in another direction. I could feel a change in Evelynn, a twisting of herself. She was no longer mind.​
Evelynn must forge her own path.​
836 ABY; Lost:
I am lost.​
Knowledge, power, worship. They are all mine.​
I do not know what to do.​
837 ABY; Asteroids:
A year has passed since my last writings. Too much has happened to write it all.​
I reunited with Anaya for a time. I gained a power that had been lost for centuries. I changed an entire species, and created one anew. I am a Lord of the Sith, power flows through me like nothing else. Though that is not all.​
Moross has expanded, trillions lay themselves at our feet and our godhood is now assured more than ever. Our worlds expand throughout the outer rim and our relations with other nations have been peaceful, thanks to Amorella. It is one nation however that threatened us, one faction that pushed and pressed against us. They had called themselves the Horde, a group of murderers, killers, zealots, and everything else that was nasty in the galaxy. They pushed themselves against us, and we pushed back.​
We struck at the Silken Asteroids, a strategic world that would eventually lead us to their capital. There we fought, the battle between ships and men growing hard.​
Though I was there I can hardly remember it. The attempt of recalling brings a pain to my mind.​
Amorella tells me that a spell of some sort was used, a massive Star of the Darkside was summoned, I acted brashly without thinking, and put it upon myself to consume the thing. The Darkside ravaged my body, and I can still feel the pain of it burning through my veins, the power it had given me, if only briefly. Had I been a lesser man, it would have ruined me.​
Silken was won, thanks in part to my actions though mostly through the sacrifice of our troops. Moross lay victorious, and in the celebration of our victory we quickly conquered world after world. We expand further, day by day becoming stronger.​
The Eyes of the Galaxy, begin to turn towards their new gods.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom