Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solan Charr, Looking For Threads

For those that know Solan, they know that he's been more or less alone as far as friends and family are concerned with the exception of a few souls. While he has started with the taking of a student (That being Bryce) he is nowhere near back to the man that he had been long ago. As such I'm looking to the community to get solan out there in both the training circuits of the Galaxy, looking to train more students and spread his knowledge as well as continuing the development of his character itself.

The latter is what I'm more so looking towards as there has been little actual character development for the man past his short moments here and there. In all of his many many threads, he's achieved very little when it comes to defining the man and even less in his relations with other people with the exception of one woman. For those that want to help out with fully fleshing out Solan to his fullest, im happy to thread with you involving any number of situations and story ideas. And there should be no worry about me being held up, i have plenty of time throughout the summer so ill be sure to reply as soon as i can. (Muse permitting of course)

With the recent death of his child, though, a fact that he has yet to share with near anyone, the curiosity into expanding this character has grown even more. While he is the king of Kesh, there are few he knows well both in the area and in the galaxy, and i would love to expand on possible allies and enemies as well as reactions due to his recent part in the Rebellion at Mimban. (Maybe a Republic officer or Senator requests a meeting with him to answer for his being there?) Or a person shows up simply to meet Solan. It is no secret that Solan generally allows for most anyone to show up and talk with him assuming he's not dealing with matters of state. The only stipulations are that you are not one of the few people he has on his black list, and that you carry no weapons into the palace.

This is a big thing btw, for anyone that wants to thread on Kesh. Past a Handgun, and the sabers of Jedi and Sith, no weapons of a higher caliber are allowed on the planet itself or at least off the ships of those that land. They will e seized and those that attempt to smuggle them past starport security are liable to end up in Kesh's Prison... just as a heads up.

So ya. Im looking for threads and mostly to finally truly expand this character, i don't care about the setup and would love to hear your guy's ideas. And please, do PM me or post if you are curious, just because you are a Sith Lord or a regular old smuggler doesn't mean he won't talk to you... he honestly does not care who it is he talks to most of the time, just if they are interesting enough to hold a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom