Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So...

Well it seems that I can't find the songsteel thread I had laying around. I wanted to make something out of it but I can't find it and no matter how hard I search for it I can't find it. it would have been made a little earlier than nov 2015 might even be almost 2 years ago. Anyway to find it?

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Did you look through your content clicking "topic/thread only" instead of all? Searching on the site or typing the thread title in google with swrp chaos at the end works for me too.

Search limited from 01-November 15 This is what's given to me and I don't remember the name of the thread but I remember I had a songsteel thread I hadn't used yet.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

I might be wrong, but in the past 2 years didin't the site server like...have a huge crash or something and a lot of content was lost? I don't know exactly what happened, only that a majority of threads and character profiles were lost and ppl were reposting a lot of stuff. Maybe it somehow got mixed in with that?

I dunno exactly so don't take my word for it. I just remember a lot of stuff being erased haha.

[member="Neldar Poska"] it was a training thread with my master at the time but he's changed his name so often I don't know what his name is now but it was Lord Sebastion then.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"] It just might be in that lost content.

Scheherazade Roshanara said:
but in the past 2 years didin't the site server like...have a huge crash or something and a lot of content was lost? I don't know exactly what happened, only that a majority of threads and character profiles were lost and ppl were reposting a lot of stuff. Maybe it somehow got mixed in with that?
That was over 2 years ago.

[member="Darth Erebos"]
a579933b695f25f2abfd81911dcf36fc.gif

d1447ca30d8ffe2763abe25596d34c87.gif

7c89434cfc7e1e0c396ebce741879a19.gif

34fdfa3541256d7892343f4e25b5c632.gif

9bb1bb51a5c9ff35955114e320589558.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom