Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So...

Anyone interested in RPing with a sociopath?

I kinda want to do a thread where a few bounty hunters are chasing her through a city, maybe the lower levels of Coruscant. I don't know. Something that is fast paced and fun. Plus it would be a great time to show off how evil she is. hehehe.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Well since I am a Pirate and a Force User I could either be one that is hunting you, or I could swoop in to help you escape, although I'd also like to see if my partner in crime @[member="Jack Sparrow"] could do this as well. :) we work so much better as a team. :D

I just told Jack how my enemies think just before they are killed by me.

I'm okay with either idea. Honestly I like the second one better. Forecaster needs at least a few allies.

Do you now? Wait till you see me ICly, you will learn that all my relationships are love-hate relationships. Mainly because I am so sinister that even my friends hate me like the rest of the galaxy.

I noticed that there aren't many (or at least I couldn't find any so sorry for those who do this) characters/writers on the site that take a more poetic approach to writing. I created Forecaster to be a philosopher and poetic person who is also a dark and sinister force user. Really complicates things in a nice way.

I doubt he could break Forecaster. She is nothing but sheer will.

Cool. So when should we start? Or should we wait for Jack?

@[member="Jericho"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Alright then.

Sorry everyone, I had that great gas mask profile picture and realized that you can't tell if I'm a girl or not. So I found this great drawing of Zoey from L4D and decided to use it. Mainly since it is black and white. It's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom