Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it depends on how many people we can get to come here and actively role play when things get up and running. But to be honest I will more than likely bring a very old Jedi out of retirement to play here.

Not to get off topic, but can Jedi and "neutrals" be on the same side? I mean, it makes the most sense if you look at Star Wars cannon. Why can't they be in the same faction?

For every darkside faction, there needs to be a lightside!! Make us a Rebellion!! PLLEASSEE :D
This. We could probably set one up. Rebellion...Galactic Alliance....Republic...whatevers

Judd Hunter

J
I have a few alts I would try around here. Maybe play them differently than I do at TGC.

I have a few alts I would try around here. Maybe play them differently than I do at TGC.
I know while Delila will keep a lot of her TGC history, I am going to rewrite some parts. I figure why not.

Judd Hunter

J
If there will be some kind of criminal faction I will even give you guys your first legendary pirate! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom