Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, where to?

Oka Osaa

I think we should make a home first. Maybe create a small planet for our base but big enough to fit cruisers. Or we could always crash someone's party.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Well... I have a mansion on Something-or-other Minor, which is a virtually unknown jungle planet (the one you me and Nomad were on in that droid thread)

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

We should expand if that will become HQ. Or of course we could live in a frigate and go down in it lol [member="Cross Ikon"]

Oka Osaa

Hangar(s) would be nice. Maybe a shipyard as well so we can design new ships unless you plan on sticking with BD and Novas only. [member="Cross Ikon"]

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
We should live in an asteroid belt! All the cool people live in asteroid belts!
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Oka Osaa"]

Rik'Tani said:
We should live in an asteroid belt! All the cool people live in asteroid belts!
[member="Cross Ikon"]
[member="Oka Osaa"]
Nah... In the jungle we can fly those gliders... Asteroids are just floating rocks...

That is always fun I know where we can find some. ALSO I am getting an asteroid belt made for a company I am making (Pirate company later branching into mining and ship building.) I think there would be enough room for the Nova's to be there to.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

If you're building ships and vehicles, I'll scrap my company for now. You just have to mass-produce my gliders for me :3

Oka Osaa

We really need Stygium crystals. I need for personal and fleet use. [member="Cross Ikon"]

Its a shame frigates can't cloak -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom