Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So let's make a deal.

Lex-El

An Honest Man
You guys still get all the same weapons you've been loving, or I pull everything out from your faction. Your choice on what happens.

EmKay

[member="Cade Lee"]
Is this a "nothing changes" form of 'you keep the same weapons you've been lovin' or an "I won't make anything new for you"? If it's the latter, I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave.
(Points if you get the reference)

Lex-El

An Honest Man
[member="Salem Norongachi"] No drama bb, just didn't want to have to worry about you guys hounding me for producing slug-throwers that Czerka made.

EmKay

[member="Cade Lee"] You know that Tyri Lsu has been on LOA for the past month, and will be for the foreseeable future, right? I don't think anyone gives a frak about it, but just to be sure,
[member="Marek Starchaser"]-chu, I choose you!

[member="Cade Lee "]I genuinely have no clue what this has to do with us in the first place. If its tried in our courts it would be a matter handled by the courts and not the CIS government and like Atretes says, who gives a crap? >_>

EmKay

The reason I tagged Starchaser is because he's TechnoUnion guy, so if there are any businessy-corporate-technouniony plans to be had, he's kind of everyone's go-to. Still though, it would probably be a matter between you and Czerka, and since Czerka is... inert, nobody cares! :D

Except the OP, who...for some bizarre reason think that by...what? Storming the courtroom they'll sway the verdict?

I'd actually pay to see someone do that on Judge Judy >_>

FIND HIM NOT GUILTY *Waves gun*

GUILTY!!

Wait what? ._.

<waves hand over thread> These are not the droids you are looking for... Move along.

abfc93bb755be78bf3812038813d4c6e.jpeg
<Rage satisfaction denied>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom