Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I got a PS4

I got a PS4 and I got gundam versus for it. Lemme know if you got dis game and what other games are fun for this system :3c. If you say destiny 2 imma shoot you cuz I'm getting that for the Master Race PC.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Allyson Locke"]

tumblr_n0qrpzPLJS1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

[member="Allyson Locke"]

The Witcher 3 is incredible. Highly recommended! Also the Skyrim remaster because Skyrim should be universal game bae. Other ones that are fun would be ABZU (super ambient, glide along experience), Final Fantasy XV, Elder Scrolls Online, GTAV~

Progflaw99

I'm a fan of the Mortal Kombat games. Additionally World of Tanks is fun - though grindy. Smite is okay - but you're better off playing MOBA's on the PC if you're into that sort of thing.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

SinglePlayer Games:

The Last of Us
Alien Isolation
The Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt
Fallout 4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Skyrim Special Edition
Final Fantasy (VII, IX, X/X-2, XII, XV)

Multi-Player Games:

Grand Theft Auto V
Battlefront 2 (Preorder ofc)
Battlefield 1
Destiny 2
For Honor
Rainbow Six: Siege

These are the games I have that I'd recommend. There's a reason why The Last Of Us is at the top of the list, best goddamn narrative you could ask for...

Wandering Naval Officer
[member="Allyson Locke"] Uncharted Series is a great PS exclusive, the remastered collection is worth it, 4 is awesome, and sadly haven't played the new one yet.

For Honor is decent
Rainbow Six Siege is great
Horizon: Zero Dawn is awesome
Killzone Series is great as well
MGS:5 The Phantom Pain
Metro Series Remastered is great
Battlefield 1
Battlefront II
Persona 5
Anything from the Souls series ie Bloodborne Darksouls etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom